Don’t leave your loved ones or business associates in password purgatory when you pass.
We live in a digital age. Yet our data dies with us.
We’re talking about data with all the feels - the sentimental stuff like videos, images, and voice notes. That final message sent, or file read. Puff, gone - inaccessible to your nearest and dearest, forever.
Then there’s the dull stuff - legal files, client work, financials, business data - things that remain critically important to those still in the land of the living.
And let’s not forget the access to your social accounts - with an entire LIFE worth of memories and many connections.
Device security is good while you’re alive. But bad when you’re dead.
Our tech remembers our complex passwords for us. Keeping everything safe and secure. A little too secure, actually. Because once you’ve passed over, your data becomes inaccessible. Forever.
So, what next for your family and friends?
Think that they can just contact the manufacturer? Yeah, good luck with that. Not even the FBI could convince them to help crack a suspected terrorist’s phone.
Your daily life is defined by digital devices - smartphone, PC, laptop, tablet.
EVERYONE stores vital data on their devices. But few share their logins in an act of preparation for unexpectedly falling off the face of the earth.
But, being pragmatic and always prepared, maybe YOU do. Maybe you’ve already shared your passes with someone you’d trust with your life. We’re sorry to say, but you could have a problem… or three:
1. Your trusty confidante could lose your passwords.
2. Their tech could get stolen… along with your passwords. Queue a huge headache (and perhaps financial loss) in this life.
3. You both get hit by a truck, and die hand in hand.
Time for a re-think.
Introducing 'Pass On'.
Four steps. Data that lives forever. Here we go...
1. Enter your master passwords, pins and other data you think people may need to know
2. Your data is encrypted and split into 3 QR codes
3. Send a QR code to 3 people of your choice
4. Only when all 3 QR codes are ‘scanned back’ into the app will it decode your passwords, pins and data
Not a digit of your data is EVER stored on or sent to ANY server - it’s all scrambled and squeezed into each QR code - which can be emailed, printed out and put away to await the far off day that you pass away. Now you can relax. And stop watching that traffic quite so closely.
Updated for iOS 14
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Dappological Ltd.
- 18.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Dappological Ltd. 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Tip ₹ 179
- Huge Tip ₹ 449
- Gigantic Tip ₹ 899