Paytm: Secure UPI Payments 4+
BHIM UPI, Recharge & Pay Bills
Paytm Mobile Solutions
Designed for iPhone
Paytm (पेटीएम), India’s #1 Payment App, trusted by 30 Crore+ Indians. Download Paytm app for bank to bank money transfer via BHIM UPI & instantly pay at shops & at online websites/apps like IRCTC, Flipkart, Uber, Zomato and Swiggy. Use Paytm for mobile recharge, Fastag recharge, DTH recharge, Movie Tickets, Postpaid bill payment, Utility bill payment such as Water, Gas & Electricity bill payment as well as Landline, Broadband & insurance payments. Invest in Mutual Funds, Digital gold & NPS, avail insurance, check free CIBIL credit score & get instant cash via Paytm postpaid. Make Rail e-ticket booking, book flights, & buses in just a few taps.
Bank to bank money transfer via BHIM UPI
● Send & receive money from any phone number or bank account directly in your bank account. Wallet KYC is not at all mandatory.
● Check account balance, add beneficiaries & manage multiple bank accounts across banks - State Bank of India (SBI), HDFC bank, ICICI Bank & all other 140+ banks in India which support BHIM UPI.
Mobile & DTH recharges
● Find latest prepaid recharge plans & best mobile recharge offers on Jio recharge, Airtel recharge, Vodafone Idea (VI) recharge, MTNL & BSNL recharge. Also recharge data card online with Paytm.
● Recharge your DTH connections - Tata Sky recharge, Sun Direct recharge, Airtel DTH, Dish TV recharge, Videocon D2H recharge & get cashback offers.
● Recharge metro card- Mumbai, Hyderabad & Delhi metro card recharge.
Buy & Manage Fastag (फास्टैग)
● Buy & manage Fastag for any vehicle at minimum documentation using your Paytm Wallet.
● Use Paytm Wallet as your FASTag Account.
● Recharge Fastag for all major providers- ICICI, HDFC, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, IndusInd etc.
Utilities Bill Payments - Electricity, Water, Gas, Broadband, Landline
● Make electricity bill payments across 60+ providers including - BESCOM, PSPCL, BSES, MSEB, UPPCL, TSSPDCL etc.
● Make water bills payment, Gas bills payment, Credit card bill payment & bills for Landline (Airtel, BSNL, MTNL, Reliance), Broadband, insurance premiums, E-Challan, Loan, Fee payment, Municipal etc.
● Paytm reminds you about the due bills & you can also set up auto payments.
Safe, Secure & Contactless Payments at Offline Stores
● Easily Pay (पे) by UPI or Mobile Number or by scanning QR code at nearby kirana stores, pharmacies, restaurants, petrol pumps, retail stores etc.
Pay at Online Stores
● Make payment at food delivery, grocery, shopping & entertainment apps/sites & other 100+ apps.
Buy & Sell Digital Gold
● Buy, Sell & Gift pure 24K Gold (NABL Certified & BIS accredited) at live market rates, stored in 100% insured lockers at no hidden cost. Start as low as ₹1, Doorstep delivery across India.
● Save in gold regularly by automating gold purchase from MMTC-PAMP at the frequency of your choice.
Check Free Credit Score
●Check free credit score, get credit reports across all banks’ loans & credit cards.
Apply for Paytm Postpaid
● Apply for Paytm Postpaid, buy now & pay later with a credit limit up to ₹1,00,000/-
Book Hotels & Tickets for Trains, Bus, Flights
● Domestic & international flights tickets for one-way or round-trips. Check schedules, duration & get best offers.
● Book online bus tickets of UPSRTC, GSRTC, HRTC, MSRTC & 2K+ other bus operators. Check seat availability & get real-time updates.
● Paytm is the Authorized IRCTC Partner & Train Booking App
● Hassle free Rail e-ticket booking & cancellation using Paytm app. Check railway timetable, get ticket confirmation, PNR status & real time train running status.
Entertainment: Movies, Amusement Parks & Events Tickets
●Book upcoming movie tickets, events online & get amazing offers.
Your favourite Apps on Paytm:
●Use your favourite food, travel, shopping & grocery Apps without downloading them such as- Domino’s, McDonald’s, Box8, Ola, Rapido & a lot more!
Enjoy Online Shopping
●Shop for top-selling products on Paytm Mall from a broad category range.
- Payments are now easier
- Pin your recent payments to find them faster
- Haptic feedback on successful QR recognitions
- Splitting payments is better and easier to use
- General speed and design improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This hassle of updating the app every other day or probably twice in every week is really tiring , it’s convenient if you have WiFi but when you are in any public place or for that matter the majority of Internet users in this country depend on Mobile Data rather than WiFi and the increasing size of the application and sometimes due to high usage of data in a particular area/location, network server tends to be slow and results in consumption of extended duration of time thus , hassle . I know some points made here are beyond your control such as network providers and stuff , but you being one of the major payment gateway in India and having a renowned presence in market should design the app according to its users within this land mass , make it quicker and smoother .
The other day it was late night , my phone was gonna die and when I had to use paytm as I didn’t have any cash then , it consumed hell lotta time,eventually my battery flushed out helplessly I had to look for atm .
PS - Get rid of unnecessary options as Paytm mall within the app and some other less demanded features. Segregate the features and design various apps accordingly, now that people are aware that paytm has so many features they can install your various applications as per their need which would save time and resources as DATA but keep compatible user interface. I hope this feedback would be appreciated and you could make some adjustments accordingly .
Hard to add BHIM UPI accounts…
I find it hard sometimes to add my bank accounts to paytm through BHIM UPI. Banks like central bank, HDFC Bank, etc. make it very hard to add our bank account into the app. Also, the review pictures in app store show that the homepage has the top bar showing battery, network, etc. but it does not appear in my iPhone 6s, while the space for it is still left. I have to open the notification center all the time when I have to get the battery status or time. This bug is sticking since the time I downloaded it. Althought all this, I still like how seamless the UI has evolved overtime. Payement successfull chances have risen significantly since the release. Also, Paytm's idea for creating a bank account for us after we do our KYC-has helped a lot. The digital debit card option is the best. Paytm's first membership is also really benificial for the users. All these paytm qualities make it better than other payement apps and make it stand out well distinguished from other payement apps…
Fraudulent charges on postpaid
I have been using paytm for years now and the customer support was always bad. Once or twice I had payment related issues where my refund was not credited on time and everytime I had to lodge a complaint with consumer helpline to actually get help from paytm. Customer support wouldn’t reply to your query with direct answers, for example you ask why have I been charged xx amount, they would reply either with the policy details or tell you that yy amount is already refunded. Totally irrelevant answers. Plus there is no number that you can call to put your point across clearly. And oh my god the response time! They say that they would respond in 2-4 hrs but it never happens.
Recently a random charge has been levied on my paytm postpaid and it doesn’t say why. I had cleared my dues on time, paid the convenience fee and still there was an unnamed charge I had to pay. It’s been 3 days since I contacted paytm about it and so far they have told me that convenience fee + GST % is charged on postpaid which was not my concern. Then after I explained the problem again in clearer words, they again responded that an amount xx has been charged as convenience fee. I don’t want to know the convenience fee. I already know what convenience fee is. It’s not even about the money. It’s about the trust I have had on paytm for years. Now I would think twice before using paytm.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PayTM Mobile Solutions Private Limited
- 368.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+ Infrequent/Mild Contests
- © One97 Communications Ltd
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.