Covering all the essentials and more, Kdan PDF Reader is the world’s leading PDF editor on the market. Its expert features allow you to view, annotate, combine, organize, and sign PDF forms with ease. Extract text content from images through the OCR converter. Quickly backup and send files to friends, classmates, and colleagues via email or any popular Cloud storage service. Optimizing your work quality and productivity has never been this easy!
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Featured as “10 Essentials” in Utility on iTunes
- Featured in “10 Best PDF Reader Apps For iPhone & iPad 2019” by FOSSBYTES
- Featured as “Best Utility App” in App Store Rewind
***WITH PDF READER YOU CAN***
CREATE & ACCESS FILES
• Create and combine scans to multi-pages PDFs
• Extracts texts from images for further editing with OCR (optical character recognition)
• Get files from Kdan Cloud, iCloud Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, Evernote, FTP, or WebDAV client
• Supports all mainstream file formats, including Vitrium* PDF format (Like University of Phoenix Ebooks)
• Text Reflow & Auto Flow
ANNOTATE & REVIEW PDFS
• Highlight, underline, and strikeout text
• Add pre-designed stamps, including Approved, Sign Here, Confidential, and more
• Insert shapes, sticky notes, and text boxes
• Fill PDF forms
• Send out annotations as a summary
• Save annotations as XFDF format
• Remove all annotations with one single tap
SIGN ON THE SCREEN DIRECTLY
• Sign contracts and agreements with signatures
• Store and manage signatures from within the library
• Add signature image to PDFs
WRITE ON PDFS
• Use your finger or Apple Pencil to add handwritten notes
***UPGRADE WITH DOCUMENT 365***
Document 365 is a comprehensive, cross-device, document solution that includes Kdan's best PDF Reader mobile and desktop apps along with online converting and faxing services.
***WITH DOCUMENT 365 YOU CAN***
UNLOCK ALL FEATURES IN PDF READER
• Work across iPhone, iPad, and Mac
• View multiple PDFs as tabs
• Present a PDF as a slideshow
• Night mode
• Attach audio notes, insert images & add hyperlinks to PDFs
PROTECT CONTENT WITH PASSWORD
• Control the access to the app with a password, Touch ID, or Face ID
• Add password protection to PDFs
• Remove the owner password and restrictions from PDFs
EDIT PDF PAGES
• Rotate, rearrange, add, & delete PDF pages
• Extract pages or images from PDFs
• Add text & image watermarks
• Merge & split PDFs
• Convert files to and from PDF format
• Send faxes from your devices
• 1 TB storage space on Kdan Cloud
• Annual plan: billed annually at $59.99/year after 7-day trial ends
• Quarterly plan: billed quarterly at $19.99/quarter after 3-day trial ends
• Monthly plan: billed monthly at $9.99/monthly after 3-day trial ends
Subscriptions will be charged through your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase. Your subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period. You may manage your subscriptions in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
Terms of service: https://auth.kdanmobile.com/articles/terms_of_service
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Follow us on LinkedIn: Kdan Mobile
You always can find us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out https//support.kdanmobile.com
bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good for iOS user
It’s very good for iOS user but sometimes it hang and go back to home during scrolling so please fix it
There’s no doubt that, the app is better than most other pdf reader apps..But, believe me the customer care is really bad.I wrote some 5 messages and waited for almost a week, with no reply..the auto save is not proper..I lost a lot of data and also it crashes a lot.. even if a large file of say400mb is opened..while working, you off the screen and it crashes and all data gone.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for the comment. Firstly, we sincerely apologize for our late response of customer service. We will help you check the progress and get back to you soon. Second, there are many reasons that may cause the crashes happened. In order to find out the problem, it would be great if you can share us the information of your device, operating system, Kdan ID, as well as add files you are having trouble editing. And email us at email@example.com, so our engineer will help look into the problems. Thank you for your patience.
Creating duplicate document of all the documents downloaded from the cloud storage
Recently I have started facing problems that when I download the document and save it in particular folder and mark that document, automatically the software is creating a duplicate/copy of the same downloaded document in the same folder and not showing the marked or highlighted portion in the document.
Developer Response ,
Hello! We'd be happy to assist you with these issues. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email please include your Kdan ID, a description of what you are having trouble with (Could just copy and paste your review if you like and highlight your questions) as well as the screenshot showing the duplicated documents. We are always happy to give you further assistance. Thank you.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kdan Mobile Software LTD
- 291.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2009-2020 Kdan Mobile Software Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Kdan Cloud ₹ 189
- Upgrade to Premium ₹ 449
- Document 365 ₹ 4,599
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.