◇ Absolutely free of charge;
◇ No Ads;
◇ File limit of 150 pages;
◇ File limit of 25 MB;
◇ Doesn’t support password files;
◇ Convert PDF to JPG files.
Due to their peculiar design, it's not always easy to extract images from PDF documents.
Files in PDF can be very useful for combining both visual and textual data. However, PDF format can be difficult to handle when it comes to editing images. That's precisely why we've created an application for providing everyone with the opportunity to easily transform those PDF documents into easy-to-edit pictures.
All you need is to convert PDF to JPG on your iOS device for free using our AltoPDFtoJPG converter app. The final image will have high resolution and quality and will be available for making further changes with a graphics editor. In addition to that, images in JPG format take less space and work nicely for casual sharing.
The app enables you to convert any document to an image without any delay and absolutely free of charge.
The AltoPDFtoJPG application provides every user with numerous functions:
• The possibility to export the document to a JPG image, without losing its quality;
• The ability to transform your data safely by processing them via our encrypted and secure connection;
• Select for conversion needed pages from the PDF document that contain images;
• Access to all the benefits of our simple user-friendly interface - making all your conversion process extremely simple and fast.
The solution is simple to use and it's very time-saving.
To complete the whole conversion operation in just a few minutes, follow the instructions given below:
1. Begin by choosing a PDF file using your mobile device (for example iPhone, iPad or cloud storage);
2. Choose the pages you want to convert to JPG;
3. Select the ‘Convert Now’ button;
4. Finally, you get either one file ( if only one page was converted) or multiple if you converted several PDF pages. They will automatically be added to a ZIP archive;
5. Then you need to download your file or a ZIP archive to your device. Do it right away, as the file will be removed automatically once you reload the page or start a new operation;
6. The image you received as a result of the conversion is easy to edit, print on photo paper, or share by email;
7. To convert another file, click on Start to repeat the process all over again.
- We are always working on performance and stability improvements. This release allows you to use the app faster and more smoothly
Ratings and Reviews
Warning: it uploads your PDF files to their server
This isn’t clearly mentioned in the app description. Keep that in mind. They’ll upload your PDF files. So make sure you’re not converting PDF version of bank statements or anything.
I have no idea what they do with that data but IMO it must be clearly mentioned that it’ll upload the files.
Does not save the converted images in files app
They do not save your comverted image into files app .
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- airSlate, Inc.
- 24.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © pdfFiller Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.