Valuable content in your PDFs is now just a click away. Link to PDF pages, table of contents, and even your PDF annotations!
PDFoo opens up access to your PDFs:
• Research, summarize and link to content in PDFs
• Search PDF and link to results from anywhere
• Export annotations with links back to the PDF to preserve context
PDFoo URLs work in popular note-taking apps that support rich text such as OneNote, Curio, DEVONthink, and Scrivener. For a fuller list of compatible apps, and how to make the most of PDFoo, visit the support website.
PDFoo can also generate URLs in markdown format, for linking to your research in PDFs from writing apps such as Bear and MWeb.
Two popular note-taking apps, Evernote and Ulysses, are not supported out-of-the-box, but neat workarounds exist and are provided on the support website.
• Added two new toolbar buttons to independently toggle the Scratchpad and Table of Contents panes.
• The Collapse button now toggles between the default three-pane view, and showing only the PDF view.
The Collapse feature works well together with the "Pin" command to "float" the PDF over other apps. This makes it easier to reference the PDF contents while taking notes.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jose John
- 5.2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.7 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Jose John (onekerato.com)
- ₹ 599
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.