Pebbles: Better Thinking Habit 4+
CBT-Journal, Mental Resilience
AscendPsychology CogniPsyTech Private Limited
- Offers In-App Purchases
Stop your self-sabotaging thinking
Think better, feel better & solve problems more efficiently
Enjoy the app with 7 days free trial
Science-based CBT for better living
Our mind is a very efficient tool but is also error-prone, wary of taking risks, defensive, and generally self-sabotaging. On top of that, we are conditioned to think in ways that do not serve us well. Basically, we are all fallible.
And fallible in all sorts of ways!
- You may have gotten stuck on something insignificant someone said during a fight and lost sleep over it.
- You may have wasted precious energy solving a problem that did not exist. We are over-thinkers that way!
- Perhaps you waited for the ‘perfect’ opportunity and let very workable ones go by.
- Maybe you stopped yourself from doing something because you felt scared of being laughed at.
- Or you might have been conditioned to think that masturbation is ‘dirty’, ‘sinful’, or just plain bad. All such thoughts and beliefs stop you from living your best life.
It is time to rethink and alter these self-sabotaging habits!
What if you had a robust system that encourages you to take challenges head-on while supporting you to deal with the emotional and behavioral outcomes?
What if that system was personalized and rooted in science?
Enter, Pebbles — an app that helps you develop better thinking habits so that you can face your challenges, take reasonable risks, and venture into new areas of your life with confidence.
When you start taking apart, examining, and dealing with your present challenges, it teaches you to master better problem-solving for future challenges. And once you make that a habit, you'll be ready for anything!
Pebbles uses proven cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) techniques to:
- make you aware of loopholes in your problem-solving tactics
- overcome mental barriers that obstruct you from setting and reaching your goals
- manage maladaptive emotions that exhaust you
- reset and build new neural pathways that enable you to handle problems efficiently—and improve future outcomes.
This version of Pebbles has two crucial techniques — Journaling and Goal-setting — that help you rewire your thinking to make you more resilient, flexible, and courageous. We plan to introduce additional helpful features soon.
Methods that help you rewire your thinking!
Most self-help apps have you merely tap/click on a response. When you do that, your brain skips the deep processing that is required for changing your maladaptive neural pathways. But when you recall an event, write about it and reconstruct your thoughts, you create new neural connections for approaching a problem. That's where journaling (a tried and tested method of recording, tracking, and improving mental habits) and goal-setting comes in.
Pebbles benefits you by
- Helping you navigate hundreds of crises, goals, inhibitors, and challenges ranging from sexual difficulties to support for sexual emancipation, from relationship issues to working on a new relationship, and from work challenges to living a life of free will, through customized and validated prompts.
- Assisting you to determine whether your perceptions of an event are accurate (with examples of how to evaluate facts).
- Teaching you to spot maladaptive thoughts through a step-by-step guide.
- Nudging you to work through the clutter of your thoughts by segregating those that help and those that hinder.
- Demonstrating alternative ways of thinking so that you can amend dysfunctional thoughts to be more functional.
- Facilitating you to set goals that help you do more, be more.
You can check out the premium features of the app by subscribing to a 7-day free trial. And to be honest, we think you’ll want to stick around! However, you may choose to cancel your subscription before the trial period ends, and we won’t charge you anything.
You may also write to us at email@example.com
Improved journalling experience
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AscendPsychology CogniPsyTech Private Limited
- 14.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 AscendPsychology CogniPsyTech Pvt Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Monthly ₹ 369