Pencilton helps kids & teens receive, manage & spend their pocket money. With Piggy Bank, Spend Analysis, Savings Goals & more, money can be spent safely anywhere via the PencilCard, which is a debit card built for Kids & Teens. Parents can introduce kids & teens to money in a fun, interactive way through goal-based savings, budgeting, reward-based chores at home, etc.
Currently in limited release, please note that the PencilCard needs to be purchased once you download, to be able to use the app to load, manage & spend money. Free accounts with Virtual Cards, UPI & more coming soon.
Kids & teens can monitor their spending, set savings goals, plan their own budget, request money when needed and make real-world decisions related to money.
They can also get the PencilCard, a child-safe debit card, within minutes without the hassles of a bank account. PencilCard gives kids their very own debit card to manage their pocket money expenses along with savings & safely spend anywhere across India.
Introducing kids & teens to money the right way, the Pencilton way.
KIDS & TEENS CAN:
- Get their very own debit card that works anywhere across India.
- View all transactions.
- Manage their own monthly budget.
- Manage Piggy Bank to store and plan Savings.
- Create their own Savings Goals.
- Finish Pencilton Tasks to earn points and level up. Each level has new exciting challenges & rewards.
- Request money from parents when needed.
- Get an overview of pocket money spent.
- Set Goal-based Savings Targets.
- Create Automated Monthly Pocket Money.
- Set Daily Spend Alerts.
- Block Card at the click of a button.
- See category-wise spend breakup.
- See kids' progress through different levels of Pencilton Tasks that introduce them to various concepts of money.
- Give chores (e.g. buy groceries) as Tasks with bonus Pocket Money.
SAFE & RELIABLE:
- Pencilton uses Rupay cards that ensure the highest privacy & security.
- PencilCards are powered by RBL Bank, our banking partner and India's fastest growing bank.
- Pencilton & our partner bank together ensure the highest security of money stored on our cards.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.