Peri is a web and app-based expense management platform that can be used to punch in all official expenses, including expenses incurred for official trips. Peri enables users to quickly review their organization’s xpense policy and helps them stay within their allocated allowances thus helping businesses to optimize costs by bringing more visibility and control into corporate spending.
· EXPENSE MANAGEMENT: Enables users to submit expenses in different currencies and expense categories by uploading bills and receipts
· EXPENSE POLICY MANAGEMENT: Aids in defining expense category-wise budgets, setting base currencies, and assign them to the appropriate user levels
· APPROVAL WORKFLOW MANAGEMENT: Optimizes department wise workflows related to expense approval and reimbursement
· TRIP REQUEST MANAGEMENT: Streamlines the process of raising travel requests, approval of such requests, and the disbursement of advances whenever necessary
· INTELLIGENT BUSINESS DASHBOARDS: Creates user-friendly graphical and tabular reports status by month, Expense Summary by category, and Report summary by status
· ACCESSIBLE ONLINE OR THROUGH APP: Employees can access PERI from anywhere and at any time using any internet-enabled device or by downloading the PERI app
1) Added Cash advance flow
2) Added DCN number in subject line in email
3) XML to be generated for report submitted by User and approved by finance after deactivation
4) Enhancements to the Claim form: (Enhancement)
o Instead of having a Currency Type column, add the currency symbol in Expense Amount field with the amount number.
o Add an Exchange Rate Column
5) UI improvement
6) Bug fixes
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.