India’s first self-checkout platform, Perpule is the perfect app for people who want more convenience, flexibility and innovation with their offline shopping.
What’s in the app?
1. Self-checkout: Scan, Pay & Go
2. Buy Now / Subscribe: Select, Pay & Get
3. Digital Cafeteria: Tap, Select & Collect
4. QSR- Quick Service Restaurants: Select, Pay & Collect
How it works-
Perpule app is the ultimate queue-buster that gives the control of offline commerce in the hands of customers by enabling self-checkouts and self-ordering solutions for offline stores, outlets, malls & cafeterias.
Download the app and enter a mobile number to get started.
Enable GPS or enter your location manually to view
1. Nearby grocery, apparel and electronic items stores
2. Cafeteria shops
3. Kitchen and household product catalogue
Discover new products, offers, prices and make your shopping lists in the app.
Pay using a wide range of digital payment options like wallets, cards, UPI and more. You can also pay later for your purchase by choosing Simpl as the mode of payment, integrated with Perpule.
If you are at any nearby partnering store, you can scan barcodes to create the cart, pay digitally and exit after verification. It takes under 2 minutes to finish checkout with Perpule as opposed to the regular 15-20 mins due to billing lines!
Order food from restaurants like KFC, WOW momos and more, and simply pick your ready order on the way.
*NEW- Subscribe to daily needs like Milk, Eggs, Bread, Cheese and more. Free deliveries starting as early as 6 AM. Save time, money and hassle!
*NEW- Use the app to place food orders at your office cafeteria and collect once the meal is ready!
Perpule for Retailers-
We also offer a next-gen360-degree solution for retailers- The PoS/Billing system, to further improve operational efficiency and drive sales. Perule is live pan-India with major brands like SPAR, More, Vishal Mega Mart, HyperCITY, Pantaloons, Big Bazaar, Spencers, Nilgiris, Heritage, KFC, Chai Point, Pizza Hut etc.
Quick Demo Video of one of our rollouts with the Future Group: bit.ly/2NAQJw1
Want to know more? Connect with us on Instagram @perpule_app
We love to hear your feedback or queries! Write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp on 09513100366 :)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
After one month review
It’s good to see that we dnt need to b in Q to purchase. It helps to find ourself & select to pay with diff options.
There needs to b a change in d app, dnt keep to rate the last purchased as mandatory. This irritates especially whn we r in hurry to buy something & it pops up rate the last transaction. Sometimes we forget wat we hav purchased lastly but this app taunts to rate that. Keep this as optional so that we dnt need to do it all the time.
Finally!!! Saves paper!!!!
This is the kind of app I had in mind n was wondering why hasn’t anyone come up with it till now !!! Saves us from long ques n about time India improved the whole billing scene.
1)I din’t have to stand in a que.
2)It mainly saves PAPER !! I don’t even keep the bills from these supermarket purchases, always threw it. I even asked them to just send me a text to avoid print outs, but it doesn’t work that way.
3) Thirdly, I received a soft copy of all the items purchased in my mail. This has the items purchased n all the details just as a proper bill but in your mail. Imagine how convenient that’s going to be!!!
4)Last but not the least since I shopped for 1000 plus, I got 100 cash back then n there through Paytm (paid through Paytm as well).
Developer Response ,
Woohoo, 5 stars! Thank you Smithaaaaa, this made our day. We are improving and innovating our services everyday for the customers :) do connect with us on our Instagram @perpule_app and spread the word among your friends!
Poor design and quality assessment
This app can be redesigned with better navigation & options.
1. One of the the biggest flaws, the functionality is weird if you’re using dark mode.
2. Location services should not be a mandatory feature.
3. You’ve no option to navigate back once order is selected other then directly coming back to home.
4. There is no option to query based on your order. The help option for order lands back to same “Chat with us” page with multiple categories to select. In that case there is no use of help option for orders.
5. The response from backend support is unpredictable, means you don’t know when they are going to acknowledge & resolve your issue though they say 25 mins but even after 12hrs no response.
6. Annoying that you’ve no option to request refund when ordered food item is not available.
7. More or less, support team is not interested to take the feedback to refine their product.
So basically, in short, it’s useless & time killing app. 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.