Physiology GURU (ADVANCED) Aims to Bring Physiology at Center Stage of Medicine.
An app for complete guide to Undergraduate as well as Post-Graduate Physiology, explained in a simple, concise yet informative manner, this is one app you wouldn't want to miss out on.
Not only will you Save Money spent on expensive reference books, but you'll also be able to watch Lecture videos on any topic of your choice, whenever you want
• Money Saver: You Save All the Money You Spend On Books
• Highlighter: Highlight all those things that you feel is important
• Make Notes: Create your own Notes inside the app itself
• Reminder: Set Alarm for the Topics you Intend to Study later
• Lecture Videos: Attend classroom lectures in your Room Itself
• Bank of MCQs Provided with Explanations
• Clinical Cases
• Scholar’s Stuff: In-Depth Points to Satiate the Growing Curiosity of knowing more about every topic
• Ask Author : Interact with the Author & clear your Doubts then & there
• Stay Updated: with the famous facts about Physiology by placing the widget on your Home screen
• Easy Explanation: Concepts Explained in “The Most Easiest Way”
• Organised Notes: NO need to search through your stack of notes when you can have it all Organised with you EVERY SECOND.
• Bookmark: List the topics of your Interest and you can access it right away
• 0 Grams: Rise Above those Heavy Conventional Books that you carry around through your Campus all day. Study with this weightless mean
• Convenient Revision: Revise any Topic Whenever and Wherever you want
• Dictionary Is In Your Pocket
More Features…Yet to Come….
Added Daily Update Section at top right of Main Menu.
The remaining chapters are being uploaded topic-by-topic, on a regular basis, in the relevant chapters/sections of the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Great tool for medical students
This app is an awesome source to learn from for 1st year mbbs students. As everyone knows the first year is the foundation year and physiology is a very important subject. Because of its vast nature and writing style of foreign books, it sometimes becomes difficult for students to pick out the more important points. This app solves that problem by converting the chapters to concise and accurate points. Best of all, it is free, which is a great asset. So many of these study apps charge so much for students to have access to basic things and this app is a wonderful combination of accessibility and accuracy. Hats off to the teacher
Thanks to a great teacher
Thank you so much sir this is my first time that am rating and writing review for any app ....I couldn’t stop myself this time because am really thankful to you for this help to all students..... 🙏🙏
Thank you for your great support sir...
I am very happy with your class sir. You are a great teacher who made physiology a very interesting subject & helped more with your app that to without charging a single rupee.. Great work sir.😊😊
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Dr. Vivek Nalgirkar
- 36.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Mumbai
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.