Discover this amazing Pile Driving app that automatically calculates the height of stroke from the sound of the pile driver. This easy to use app will allow the user to keep a real time log of stroke height, blow count, and moving average of stroke height. If you are an engineer, contractor, or inspector, Pile Driving app is a priceless tool needed for pile driving that eliminates any guess work when driving pile.
- Receive instant stroke height based on the sound of the pile hammer
- Easy to read and use single screen that anybody can use without directions in either English or metric units.
- Calculates moving average height of the last 10, 20, 50 ,100 or average per foot/meter.
- “Mark” button for test pile that will track the number of blows since the last time pushed
- Logs every blow with blow count, stroke height and test pile mark.
- Sensitivity bar the user can adjust depending on his or her type of phone.
- Blows per minute feature
- Save and e-mail data to yourself or anyone else.
- Start/Stop time along with total drive time
- Multiple options for recording average stroke heights including per foot.
*Note piledriving app is only intended for use with open end diesel hammers.
*Users must always double check accuracy of pile app against other known industry accepted methods. Klasen Industries takes no responsibility for inaccurate information.
Questions or comments please contact us at Klasen.Industries@gmail.com. All feedback is welcome!
Bugs fixes - Spreadsheet output corrected
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.