Sleep trouble? Sleep better with Pillow, your smart sleep assistant. Pillow can analyze your sleep cycles automatically using your Apple Watch, or you can use Pillow without an Apple Watch by placing your iPhone or iPad on the mattress near your pillow.
Use Pillow’s as a smart alarm clock to wake up at the lightest possible sleep stage and start your day refreshed and relaxed. Record important audio events such as snoring, sleep apnea and sleep talking. Explore trends about your sleep and compare your sleep quality with ten Apple Health metrics that affect sleep.
Pillow has been featured multiple times on the press: The New York Times, Forbes, The Guardian, BuzzFeed, The Washington Post, TechCrunch, MacStories and has been rated by many as one of the best sleep tracking app for the Apple Watch and iPhone.
Join the millions that have discovered the life-changing benefits of great sleep!
TRACK YOUR SLEEP AUTOMATICALLY
- Just wear your Apple Watch during sleep. Pillow will automatically detect and analyze your sleep
- View last night’s report right on your Apple Watch, along with the heart rate analysis for the night
- Switch between manual and automatic mode anytime.
SLEEP & HEART RATE ANALYSIS
- View your heart rate graph overlaid on top of your sleep analysis graph and
- Advanced sleep analysis algorithm, based on the latest scientific findings in sleep research.
- Sleep stage diagram (Awake, REM, Light Sleep, Deep Sleep) and sleep session trends.
- Heart rate analysis requires Apple Watch)
COMPARE YOUR SLEEP QUALITY WITH APPLE HEALTH
- Pillow updates Apple Health’s Sleep category automatically
- Compare your sleep quality with many Apple Health categories that affect sleep.
LISTEN TO IMPORTANT AUDIO EVENTS DURING SLEEP
- Records sounds during your sleep
- Play, export or delete any audio recording.
- Smart audio recording algorithm discards noise.
*This feature is not available in automatic sleep tracking mode.
- Personalized experiments & recommendations.
- Regularly updated with the latest scientific research and sleep-related facts.
- Pillow analyzes your sleep cycles and suggests the best time to go to bed.
DETAILED SLEEP HISTORY AND SLEEP TRENDS
- Explore your sleep history with Week, Month, Year and All Time overviews.
BACKUP AND SYNCHRONIZE
- Synchronize and backup your sleep data and audio recordings between your devices.
3 NAP MODES
- Powernap, recovery and full cycle nap
MOOD REPORTING & SLEEP NOTES
- Track your mood when you wake up
- Add your notes to every sleep session and discover how they affect your sleep quality
SLEEP AID MELODIES AND WAKE UP SOUNDS
- Carefully selected wake up sounds
- Select any song from your iTunes library to use as an alarm.
- Sleep aid melodies and soundscapes.
- Unlimited sleep history
- Sleep trends
- Sleep notes
- Heart rate analysis
- Listen to your sound recordings
- 3 napmodes
- Access to all wake-up melodies & sleep aid sounds
- Snooze lab: Personalised sleep tips
- Compare your sleep quality with Apple Health metrics
- Wakeup melodies from your iTunes library
- Runkeeper integration
- Database export in CSV format
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase. Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Smaller fixes and improvements
Try all the Premium Features for free
We’re proud of Pillow’s unique and expanding set of Premium features. If you are a free user, you now have the chance to start a trial and experience all the Premium Features without any restriction before deciding to upgrade.
Towards a viable and exciting future
Ever since its launch, Pillow has been fully supported exclusively by the users that chose to unlock its Premium Features. We want to keep developing Pillow for you, bringing new features to help you benefit from a great sleep and enjoy an app that doesn’t display annoying ads and respects the privacy of your data. To do that, we’ve decided to offer Pillow’s Premium features with a subscription. This will enable our small team to grow and maintain its viability, delivering new features and improvements much faster without any compromises.
All the users that have purchased Pillow’s Premium Features in the past will continue to have unlimited access to all the currently available Premium Features. If you are free user, you now have the chance to try all of Pillow’s Premium features for free and decide if you want to upgrade to a subscription at the end of the trial.
Ratings and Reviews
Finally an app that works.
The user interface is awesome. This app has helped me wake up in a very happy mood, since it finds the correct time when we are in light sleep rather than deep sleep. I have found this very effective as when the pillow alarm rings, I am actually up quickly and in a very good energetic mood. I don’t feel like snoozing at all. I use it with Apple Watch.
Automatic sleep tracker & more
Overall the app is good..
But i want developers to add automatic sleep and wakeup detection so that i don't require to start sleep tracking manually every night before going to bed .. its actually very inconvenient.
Moreover, the apple watch apps show to firstly turn on phone app and select the sleeping hours ..
Instead it should detect automatically our sleep time and wakeup alarm can be set once's in the settings for everyday or for separate days .
Apart from this , i want developers to focus more on apple watch app and make it more independent of iPhone app .. u know nobody like to set sleep hours in two devices .By developing apple watch it will truly become the best sleep tracker app.
I also want the app to tell me about my sleep cycles timing i.e about rem , deep sleep and light sleep (it only shows %age).
This will be more effective if users can see both sleep and heart chats together as they can know in which sleep cycle the heart rate elevated.
Became redundant after update
The app used to work perfectly before in sync with data from apple watch and used to wake you up in light sleep. After the recent updates it has become completely useless. The app can't get real time data from the watch, so it doesn't know when you are in light sleep. The developers say it relies on microphone, but even that is not working for me. Whatever time i set the alarm it just wakes me exactly half an hour before that each and everyday day. There is no smart component. Only thing it does is collect your heart data and give you analysis after you wake up. This thing can be done with the default iOS app bedtime also.
Developer Response ,
Hello! The default iOS app does not perform sleep analysis, audio recordings or automatic sleep tracking to name only a few. From the description of the issue, it seems like the Apple Health permissions have been reset which can be caused by an iOS or Pillow update and it's beyond our control. However, it can easily be fixed by following the instructions in this article: https://pillow.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/1839211 If the issue persists, please contact our support team: To contact support: Open Pillow on your iPhone › Tap on the Settings icon › Select ‘Helpdesk’.
- Neybox Digital Ltd.
- 262.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Neybox Digital
- In-App Purchases
- Pillow Premium ₹ 399
- Yearly Premium Features ₹ 2,299
- Monthly Premium Features ₹ 389
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.