Sleep trouble? Sleep better with Pillow, your smart sleep assistant. Pillow can analyze your sleep cycles automatically using your Apple Watch, or you can use Pillow without an Apple Watch by placing your iPhone or iPad on the mattress near your pillow.
Use Pillow as a smart alarm clock to wake up at the lightest possible sleep stage and start your day refreshed and relaxed. Record important audio events such as snoring, sleep apnea, and sleep talking. Explore trends about your sleep and compare your sleep quality with many Apple Health metrics that affect sleep.
As seen on:
The New York Times, Forbes, The Guardian, BuzzFeed, The Washington Post, TechCrunch, MacStories, Daily Mail, and many more. Rated as one of the best sleep tracking apps for the Apple Watch and iPhone.
Join the millions that have discovered the life-changing benefits of great sleep!
TRACK YOUR SLEEP AUTOMATICALLY
- Simply wear your Apple Watch during sleep. Pillow will automatically detect and analyze your sleep.
- View last night's report right on your Apple Watch, along with the heart rate analysis for the night.
- Switch between manual and automatic mode anytime.
SLEEP CYCLE & HEART RATE ANALYSIS
- Advanced sleep cycle analysis algorithm based on the latest scientific findings in sleep research.
- Detailed heart rate analysis
- Detailed sleep stage diagram (Awake, REM, Light Sleep, Deep Sleep) and sleep score.
- Pillow updates Apple Health's Sleep category
- iOS 14 Widgets to view your sleep report
- Snoring, sleep apnea, sleep talking
- Play, export, or delete audio recordings.
*Not available in automatic sleep tracking mode.
- Analyze your sleep cycles and find the best time to fall asleep.
PERSONALISED INSIGHTS & SLEEP TIPS
- Discover your sleep profile
- Regularly updated sleep tips
- Explore your sleep history with Week, Month, Year, and All Time overviews.
- Compare your sleep quality with many Apple Health categories that affect sleep.
BACKUP & SYNCHRONIZE
- Synchronize and backup your sleep data and audio recordings between your devices.
ALARM PRESETS & NAPS
- Powernap, recovery, and full-cycle nap
- Customisable alarm presets
MOOD & NOTES
- Track your mood when you wake up
- Discover how your notes affect your sleep quality
SLEEP AID MELODIES AND WAKE UP SOUNDS
- Wake up sounds
- Use a track from Apple Music or iTunes as an alarm.
- Sleep aid music, soundscapes, stories, meditations.
- Siri Wind Down support
- Unlimited sleep history & analysis
- Sleep trends
- Sleep notes
- Heart rate analysis
- Sound recordings
- Nap modes & Customisable presets
- Full access to all Sleep aid content
- Access all wake-up melodies
- Sleep tips & Personalised insights
- Compare your sleep quality with Apple Health metrics
- Wake-up melodies from your iTunes library or Apple Music
- Data export in CSV format
Learn more at https://pillow.app
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase. If you start a free trial, you will be charged automatically at the end of the trial period unless you cancel 24 hours before the expiration period.
Your subscription will renew automatically unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. The renewal cost will be charged to your account within 24 hours before the end of the current period. When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the existing subscription will not be refunded. If offered, any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
- Updated the sleep analysis screen on the iPhone and the Apple Watch for better overview of the available metrics
- The sleep detail view includes more information for free users
- Fixed an issue that would cause the summary cards in trends screen displaying erroneous change when comparing to the previous period
- Corrected a problem that could cause the bed time notification to appear multiple times during the same day
- Fixed some glitches in the sleep tracking when using iPhone only that could result in detecting increased awake time during the night
- Resolved an issue that could make the Apple Watch not respond when editing the alarm time for a preset
- Fixed an issue where Pillow would occasionally record the app’s alarm sound, for presets with sound recordings enabled
- Automatic mode’s exclude time option as well as wakeup time for presets should now remain fixed when changing timezones
- Fixed an issue that would affect how the mood is selected for each sleep session
- Overall stability improvements
- Corrected some typos
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Okay first thing first its a great app to track sleep no doubts.
I am assuming this app has a cloud based database which stores your data. While using it I saw it had saved around 408 recordings of just one sleep session. Not that i don’t like it but i want this not to be saved in my local memory or my iCloud perhaps your cloud so that we can access it. I want recording of the naps but i just dont want them to take all my memory up.
I want to know if this app is independent as in what if i don't have an apple watch, how efficient is it?
Developer Response ,
Hello! If you are getting too many audio recordings you can reduce the microphone sensitivity from Settings > Tap on the Settings icon on the bottom left corner > Set Mic. sensitivity to “Low”. Furthermore, please note that Pillow can perform most of its functions when used solely with an iPhone and an Apple Watch is not a necessity. We would recommend devoting some time to read the following article that contains information about Pillow's basic features on the iPhone: https://intercom.help/pillow_app/en/articles/3733500-pillow-on-the-iphone-basics . For anything further, our support team is at your disposal. To contact support: Open Pillow on your iPhone › Tap on the Settings icon › Select ‘Helpdesk’
Does the job, being a free app
Does things like recording actual sleep time, rem time, in bed time, pleasant alarm (on the watch too), being a free app it’s better than the rest BUT there are very good n important features which can truly b helpful but they’re not free n the price is a bit expensive. Rest assured GREAT APP.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Kindly note that unlike other apps, we are only supported by those who choose to unlock the Premium features and we don’t want to display ads, or sacrifice our user’s privacy to stay on a viable path. At the end of the day we feel that asking for $2,5 (or the local equivalent) per month on a yearly basis is a great investment for your sleep and a sustainable way for us to keep delivering more value. Pillow v.4.0 is our next major update with more content, great new features and a complete redesign. Thank you for your understanding and support!
Automatic sleep tracker & more
Overall the app is good..
But i want developers to add automatic sleep and wakeup detection so that i don't require to start sleep tracking manually every night before going to bed .. its actually very inconvenient.
Moreover, the apple watch apps show to firstly turn on phone app and select the sleeping hours ..
Instead it should detect automatically our sleep time and wakeup alarm can be set once's in the settings for everyday or for separate days .
Apart from this , i want developers to focus more on apple watch app and make it more independent of iPhone app .. u know nobody like to set sleep hours in two devices .By developing apple watch it will truly become the best sleep tracker app.
I also want the app to tell me about my sleep cycles timing i.e about rem , deep sleep and light sleep (it only shows %age).
This will be more effective if users can see both sleep and heart chats together as they can know in which sleep cycle the heart rate elevated.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Automatic sleep tracking and detection is already in the works and it's going to be available soon. A subsequent update will introduce even more autonomy and depth of information for the Apple Watch. At the moment, a number of restrictions imposed by watchOS and iOS do not allow us to create a completely autonomous app on the Apple Watch, however, we're optimistic that upcoming updates will make that possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Neybox Digital Ltd.
- 147.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Neybox Digital
- In-App Purchases
- Pillow Premium ₹ 21,900
- Yearly Premium Features ₹ 1,799
- Monthly Premium Features ₹ 799
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.