Pixelmator Photo is the most powerful photo editing app ever designed for a mobile device. It features over 30 desktop-class color adjustments, support for over 600 RAW image formats, including Apple ProRAW, deep integration with the Photos app and iCloud Photos, tools powered by groundbreaking machine learning technologies, and much more.
Everything you need to make your photos look incredible
• Edit photos using a complete collection of powerful, nondestructive color adjustments designed using advanced image processing techniques
• Make your photos stand out with photographer-designed presets inspired by film photography
• Effortlessly remove unwanted objects using an incredible object removal tool
• Automatically enhance shots using a machine learning algorithm trained on 20 million pro photos
• Magically increase the resolution of photos using AI
• Crop, straighten, and rotate photos with a powerful and easy to use Crop tool
• Automatically sync every change you back to your Photos library
• Easily copy and paste edits between photos or batch edit even hundreds of photos at a time
• Open and edit over 600 RAW image formats, including Apple ProRAW
• Remove camera noise and image compression artifacts with the Core ML-powered Denoise feature
• Copy the look of any photo to another using AI-powered color matching
• Follow all the changes you make in the beautiful live histogram
Over 30 desktop-class color adjustments
• Adjust temperature and tint with the White Balance adjustment
• Improve exposure, contrast, brightness, highlights, and shadows using the Lightness adjustment
• Adjust color saturation, vibrance, and hue with Hue & Saturation
• Improve the balance of colors in the shadows, midtones, and highlights using a Color Balance adjustment inspired by pro video color grading apps
• Selectively adjust individual color ranges using the Selective Color adjustment
• Quickly improve brightness, contrast, and color by setting black, white, and grey points using the Levels adjustment
• Use the Curves adjustment to adjust lighting and color with complete precision
• Mix the balance of the red, green, and blue color channels to create intense color effects in your images
• Replace any color with any other using the Replace Color adjustment
• Create beautiful black and whites even from your color photos
• Use the Fade adjustment to wash out the contrasts in your photo and give it a faded look
• Add beautiful, film-style grain with the Grain adjustment
• Use a range of additional adjustments, like Sharpen, Color Monochrome, Sepia, and Invert to make your photos stand out
Groundbreaking artificial intelligence
• Automatically improve your photos like a pro photographer using a feature trained on 20 million professional photos
• Automatically fine-tune individual adjustments, like Lightness, White Balance, Selective Color, and Color Balance using the knowledge from the same 20-million-photo algorithm
• Remove camera noise and image compression artifacts with the ML-powered Denoise feature
• Increase the resolution of photos while preserving details and sharpness using state-of-the-art machine learning techniques
• Use Match Colors to automatically match the look and feel of one photo to another
• Intelligently crop photos using the machine learning-powered auto-cropping
Stunning presets for film emulation, vintage looks, and more
• Quickly change the look of a photo using an extensive collection of presets inspired by different photography styles and designed for a variety of subjects
• Create, save, and even share your own custom presets
Built exclusively for iOS
Pixelmator Photo is built from the ground up for iPhone and iPad with a native design that blends seamlessly with the sleek and modern look of iOS 15. And it uses powerful Apple technologies like Metal, Core ML, and Core Image to deliver staggeringly fast performance, even when editing large RAW photos or batch editing multiple images at a time.
Pixelmator Photo 2.0.4 improves how the app behaves with limited Photos library access and brings a few other improvements and fixes.
• If you've provided restricted access to your Photos library, you can now more easily give Pixelmator Photo access to more photos.
• You can now choose to edit the JPEG in a RAW+JPEG pair from the Photos browser.
• On iPad, you can now tap and hold the histogram to bring up options for changing how it's displayed.
• The height of the Show Info popover was incorrect. Fixed.
• The keyboard shortcut for the Show Info popover was incorrect. Fixed.
• The keyboard shortcuts for the next and previous photo were incorrect. Fixed.
• Adjustment values at 0 would occasionally be displayed with a minus sign. Fixed.
• The app icon would sometimes be blurred. Fixed.
• After exiting Split View, the appearance of albums would be incorrect and they would also be unresponsive. Fixed.
• On iPhone, the color of the "Albums" title would not update after changing the app's accent color. Fixed.
• The Crop tool would be slow if the app was restored from the background. Fixed.
• The animation of photos in the Photos browser that appears when rotating advice was incorrect. Fixed.
• After restoring the app from the background, the zoom level of the Photos browser would not be remembered. Fixed.
• Attempting to dismiss an image with an open popover would cause Pixelmator Photo to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
• This update also includes a few other fixes to prevent Pixelmator Photo from quitting unexpectedly in various cases.
Have any feedback about this update or Pixelmator Photo in general? Get in touch with us at email@example.com!
Ratings and Reviews
Looking for a simple but powerful way to freshen up your photos? Pixelmator Photo makes editing approachable even if you don’t know your contrast from your saturation. With a few taps, the iPad-exclusive app will let you adjust specific color ranges, perfect your photo’s shadows, and fix up highlights. And once you’ve found settings you like, save them as your own presets.
Good for retouching your photos. Please add option to color profile
Every thing in this app is just fine not to fabulous because when you try to change anything more than certain extend photo will look abnormal even though photo is in raw you can’t make much improvements. Maybe photo needs more optimisation.
Despite everything deal breaker is that you can’t change color profile. At least change it sRGB color profile.
It should have gradient mask. Its a kind request plus it a only requirement to make this software a whole.
I gotta say for an app with no subscriptions attached, this app is pretty fantastic. However there are a few annoyances, like why can’t I add borders to my photos? How can I import presets from other apps? It would be great if these features get added to the app. I loved the addition of Raw support. Thank you guys. Lightroom feels pretty useless for the price now.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- UAB Pixelmator Team
- 193.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Pixelmator Team
- ₹ 699
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.