The Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board (PLAB) exam is the main route by which International Medical Graduates (IMGs) demonstrate that they have the necessary skills and knowledge to practise medicine in the UK. The exam includes PLAB part 1 and part 2. We focus on high yield questions that mimic the PLAB part 1 exam, hence giving you the best opportunity to pass on the first attempt. PLAB part 1 is a three-hour computer-marked written examination comprising 180 single best answer questions.
Revise on the go with features including:
● More than 2000 high yield questions
● Practise questions by categories
● Timed mock practices
● Question flagging for ease of revision
● Dedicated Whatsapp groups for discussion
● Add your own questions
● Practise questions added by other users
We take pride in staying on par with the current changes in the NHS and we consistently update our questions and explanations. The answers we provide are evidence-based and our explanations are from various reliable sources such as NICE guidelines and Clinical Knowledge Summaries, Patient.info website as well as expert opinions from NHS prescribers.
- Fixed category score %
- Fixed comment post button
- Remember last visit from overview list
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This app is more than enough for you to pass your plab test as far as u take it seriously. Each line is important and the plus point is that its updated always according to the new guidelines. So go for it.
The app itself could be better
Although Plabable make’s excellent material, the app could do with a bit more of polishing. I have a couple of particular suggestions
1. In the gems, it would be nice to be able to flag pages I’d like to see later again.
2. there’s already a feature to add notes to the gems. It’d be nice if I could access all those pages with notes at one place, and an indicator that there’s a note added to a page when flipping through the gems later.
3. The app navigation could be improved. When I open the index in either the gems, question bank or the revision guide, there’s no obvious option to go back to the page I was at without selecting anything. It either goes to an accidental selection, or goes back to homepage of the app
Enjoyed it, but a few suggestions
1 •please make the app available on two devices simultaneously I would like to use gems from my laptop, but at the same time would appreciate to use the app from my pad. 2. Please add a search option for important key words. It's very difficult to find oa an info explanation later thank you in advance.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Plabable Limited
- 91.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information Unrestricted Web Access
- © Plabable Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 5 Months + Gems ₹ 5,200
- Extend 3 Months ₹ 2,799
- Extend 5 Months ₹ 3,599
- 3 Months + Gems ₹ 4,199
- Gems ₹ 1,399