Polarr is the easiest app to create your own aesthetics and share with others.
• Easily customize your own style with selective colors, overlays.
• Generate QR and short codes to share styles with others.
• Segment your photo with A.I. to easily make complex edits.
• Upload your own overlays to push the boundaries of your styles.
• Selective objects: Sky, Person, Background, Vegetation, Building, Ground, Animal, etc
• Selective masks: Brush, Radial, Gradient, Color, Luminance.
• Overlays: Gradient, Duotone, Weather, Texture, Backdrops, Custom Overlay, etc.
• Retouch: Skin, Liquify, Face shapes (mouth, teeth, nose, chin, etc).
• Global adjustments: Light, Color, HSL, Toning, Effects, Fringing, Details, Curves, Vignette, Grain, LUT
• Import style as QR or short code.
• Create style with all included effects.
• 100 free style backups with Polarr account.
• 120 preset styles for film emulations.
• Batch import styles.
• Batch photo exports.
• Face detection.
• A.I. object segmentation.
• Polarr account backups and sync filters across all devices.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Plenty of photo-editing apps come with filters, but Polarr can help you create your own. And you don’t need the eye of a professional photographer, either. Thanks to instinctive touch controls and a ton of built-in filters to use as jumping-off points, it’s simple to tweak your images to get the perfect balance of colour and light. For the shutterbug pros, Polarr goes deep and allows fine adjustments to saturation, lens distortion and a whole lot of other settings that we dabblers just pretend to understand.
Not Good Support!!
I’ve taken up the pro app and been using it since 5-6months or so, I use it on my iPhone & the laptop, unfortunately since two months the app isn’t working on my iPhone, I contacted the support team several times & they reply asking what the problem is & never respond back after that to resolve the issue.
Very bad service!!! Really unhappy
It’s an amazing app. There should Be an additional feature like the one present on lightroom called Camera calibration. The is one thing that doesn’t make it cool in terms of the apps aesthetics and that’s a glitch in the slider thumbnail. It has lines all over and stops working at times. Overall it an amazing app. Hoping you guys could fix that glitch issue.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Polarr Inc
- 50.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2020. Polarr, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Polarr Photo Editor Yearly ₹ 1,699
- Polarr Photo Editor Monthly ₹ 349
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.