Procrastin8 will give you the time to do everything you've ever wanted to do.
Not really, but it will help you put things off for as long as possible - and that's kind of the same thing, right?
Enter your tasks into the app, along with when they are due, and the app will then tell you how many days you have left.
This will allow you to ignore the things you don't want to deal with. Like buying birthday presents. Or making that phone call. Or visiting your great aunt - you know, the one who smells... suspicious...
Every time you open the app, you will see all of your tasks, color-coded. If something is due very soon, it will be red. If it isn't due for a very long time, it will be blue.
The app allows you to create three tasks for free. The premium version of the app is unlock-able from within the app as an in-app purchase. It allows you to:
- Create as many tasks as you need.
- Create alerts to remind you when tasks are approaching.
- Sort tasks by date or by name.
- Choose to hide or show old tasks.
Now download the app. If you feel like it.
This update is brought to you courtesy of your friendly neighborhood(?) developer.
- Fixed a bug that would cause UI to glitch at times.
- Added new solid color icons to help make events more quickly.
- Made text fields slightly larger when creating new events.
- Fixed a bug that would cause Apple Watch complication to never update.
- Fixed a bug that would cause tasks to multiply on Apple Watch.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the Apple Watch app to crash.
And some other minor improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
- Benjamin Kelsey
- 33.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Benjamin Kelsey
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Version ₹ 249
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.