The official PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS designed exclusively for mobile. Play free anywhere, anytime. PUBG MOBILE delivers the most intense free-to-play action on mobile. Drop in, gear up, and compete. Survive epic 100-player battles, and fast past 4v4 team deathmatch and zombie modes. Last one standing wins. Be the one!
"Absolutely remarkable" - IGN
"It's awesome." - Pocket Gamer
"Keeps players coming back" - Vice
2018 Mobile Game of the Year – Golden Joystick Award
Top Free iPhone Game 2018 – Apple App Store
FREE ON MOBILE - Play console quality gaming on the go. Delivers jaw-dropping HD graphics and 3D sound. Featuring customizable mobile controls, training modes, and voice chat. Powered by the Unreal Engine 4.
MASSIVE BATTLE MAPS - Compete on four unique battlegrounds varying in size, terrain, and weather - frozen tundra, urban city spaces, and dense jungles. Master each battleground's secrets to create your own strategic approach to win.
DEPTH AND VARIETY - Play Solo, Duo, and in 4-player Squads. Offers First-Person Shooter and Third-Person Shooter play, Classic and lightning-fast Arcade modes, and an arsenal of realistic weapons and vehicles. Featuring 4v4 Team Deathmatch and Zombie modes.
ALWAYS GROWING - Daily events & challenges, and monthly updates delivering new gameplay features and modes that keep PUBG MOBILE always growing and expanding.
* Requires a stable internet connection.
Apple subscription service
Service name: PUBGM Prime
1. Funds will be deducted from your iTunes account once confirmed. The subscription price is US$0.99, renewed every month. PUBGM Prime subscribers may collect 5UC per day and can use BP to buy certain items in the shop.
2. Only 1 subscription may be active at any time. Once you subscribe, US$0.99 will be automatically deducted from your iTunes account 24 hours before your current subscription ends, and your subscription will be renewed for one month, unless you cancel it at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription.
Service name: PUBGM PrimePlus
1. Funds will be deducted from your iTunes account once confirmed. The subscription price is US$4.99 (first-time discount; subsequent price is US$9.99), renewed every month. PUBGM PrimePlus subscribers may collect 20UC per day and can use BP to buy certain items in the shop.
2. Only 1 subscription may be active at any time. Once you subscribe, US$9.99 will be automatically deducted from your iTunes account 24 hours before your current subscription ends, and your subscription will be renewed for one month, unless you cancel it at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription.
To cancel your subscription, go to Settings-iTunes and App Store-View Apple ID to go to your account subscription settings and manage or cancel your subscriptions.
TENCENT GAMES USER AGREEMENT: https://www.pubgmobile.com/terms.html
Official site: http://www.pubgmobile.com
Please contact our customer service at PUBGMOBILE_CS@tencentgames.com if you have any questions.
Brand New Mode: Team Deathmatch!
Team up with your friends and jump into the fray of 4v4 battles.
Log in now to explore the latest updates!
- Added Team Deathmatch mode to EvoGround. This new mode features fast-paced firefights in both FPP and TPP. Players can also create their own rooms with room cards
- Added control settings for FPP. Players can now have separate settings for TPP and FPP
- Upgraded 3rd party app prevention system and enhanced detection of cheating behavior via Virtual App, emulators and modifiers
- Added MVP showcase system at the end of each match. All players will receive a default MVP pose. The top 3 players in Classic mode or the MVP of the winning squad in TDM will be featured
- In Vikendi, players will now leave footprints, trails and tire tracks on snow
- Added a dedicated button for climbing that can be enabled in the settings
- When killed by friendly fire, now players can decide if the teammate should lose merit or not
- Added a Godzilla theme. Godzilla themed lobby background will be available together with many themed events and rewards after the update
- Added new popularity gift and ranking reward. Every week, the top 100 players in the list may collect the title All-time Popularity or Recent Popularity
- Added Charisma Ranking. The permanent outfits and firearm/vehicle finishes collected by a player will increase their Charisma
- New Achievements:
Victory Legion: Complete 1/5/10/20 matches with Dominating in Team Deathmatch
Alpha & Omega: Get the first kill and final blow in a Team Deathmatch
T-800: Achieve Terminator 1 time in Team Deathmatch
Envoy of War: Complete a series of missions in Team Deathmatch.
- Survive Till Dawn and Darkest Night changes:
1. The old zombies have been replaced by 4 types of new zombies
2. Liquid Nitrogen Grenades now leave behind a cloud of freezing smoke on the ground for a long period after explosion, reducing the movement speed of any unit in the area
3. Added new mode combat modifiers
4. Certain zombies now have new abilities: Tanks will empower nearby allies; Skinners can slow nearby players
5. A new factory has replaced the police station
- Inventory improvements:
1. Players can now combine items in batches
2. Equipped items will be displayed on top
3. Duplicated new items will no longer be indicated by a red dot and the "new" tag
4. The Backpack and Helmet tabs have been moved to the Customization tab.
- Arcade mode opening times have been adjusted. Mondays and Wednesdays: Sniper Training & War; Tuesdays and Thursdays: Mini-Zone & Quick Match; Fridays to Sundays: All Arcade modes are available. All times are in UTC
- Protective items are now 25% more durable. Their effectiveness remains unchanged
- Players can now bolt/reload a bolt action rifle while moving instead of completing the process while aiming down sights
- Improved the animation in FPP when running while holding an SMG.
- Vehicles now have improved feedback on explosions
- Event Center now has improved interactions and better tutorials for the event missions
- Crew Challenge Qualifying Round has been expanded. Now 6 qualifying matches will be held every day, up from 5. Each squad can participate up to 3 matches per day, up from 2. Each squad is allowed to participate a total of 18 qualifying matches, up from 12. And new items have been added to the Crew Shop
- Players who have registered for Crew Challenge will now receive a notice 10 minutes before a match starts
- Players can now collect all rewards from daily missions, progress missions and achievements all at once
- Added 3 new Clan Insignias for Lv. 7, Lv. 9, and Lv. 10
- Added a latency indicator to the main screen. Green, yellow, and red represents a good, average, or bad connection
Ratings and Reviews
This is an amazing game and has the most realistic graphics a game on the mobile could produce. PUBG is a game that only brings one thought to mind “I am a lion in field of lions all hunting the same illusive prey that says victory is the only thing that will keep me alive.”
It is an absolutely applaudable game and very communicative as well.
My only grievance on this day is that there are a few glitches at pOchinki whet you get trapped in the window at the tower in the middle of all the houses and after all the updates so far Halloween has the most amount of glitches where the is lose of game sound and severe lag which is disappointing.
It is really sad that shroud has discontinued playing this game but his only grievance is the maps and the updated being limited... I think the pubg team should work on that... and fix the bugs asap... or I guess due to the aforementioned there are quite of lot of people I know as well who mentioned that they may discontinue playing cos it ratings are affected
Playing from S2 till now. Most Honest review
Playing this game from s2. Have been a royal pass member since S4 till now. But since u guys changed ur perspective into a more capitalistic approach i will wait for the day ur competition comes online and i will shift to those games. Like COD mobile or Battlefield.
The prices of all things like dresses. Parachute skins, weapon finishes are day by day skyrocketing every season.
The most biggest problem is the crates. Yesterday opened 10 crates with hard earned money purchased uc and got only one new item. Seems to me a person have to b extremely lucky to get something good from these crates. There is no gurantee that someone will get an assured new product after opening a crate with uc, (which is bought by purchase through cash).
So far i spent more than 8k on this game just to get products that i like. I only got hardly 20 percent of the things i like.
The assured products price are skyrocketing to the point that even premium rp players find it hard to buy things that they like.
Shame on u PubG. U diminished the value of the game and players respect by overvalueing the in game products.
Beware management. Make nomistake that ur competitors are coming, and they are coming with much better products at much affordable price ranges.
As for me as much as i love this game i will still change to some othet game coz u guys are turning into cash guzzling greedy cows, who doesn’t even give milk everytime.
0.7.0 the best yet the worst update
I have been playing Pubg mobile for a while and honestly it felt so good, finally a game that doesn’t lag and has everything an occasional gamer like me needs. I have been playing it every single day but after the new huge update 0.7.0, the update everyone was so hyped about the game has been falling apart. Frequent lags and glitches like throwable glitch(FPP, cancels footstep noise), car glitch( where your teammates starts running inside the car and you hear footsteps) and many other has taken away PUBG’s charm, I used to play 5 to 7 hrs a day but now I can barely play for 1 to 2 hours excluding my rage quit moments due to lag. I understand how huge this new update is, I appreciate all the new features and I know Bluehole will fix this within next few updates but I’d really appreciate it if these issues were fixed before I loose my interest and uninstall the game. And one last request please remove AR and Smg’s from sniper (War Mode), it may justify for players using emulator but not for players using their smartphones. Thanks
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your feedback. For assistance on issues with in-game bugs, login errors, lags, crashes etc... Please send us a detailed information via PUBGMOBILE_CS@tencentgames.com so that we can troubleshoot and get the issue resolved! Hope you understand, have a nice day and happy gaming!
- Tencent Mobile International Limited
- 2.4 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch)Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation) and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © Shenzhen Tencent Computer Systems Comany Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 600 Unknown Cash ₹ 799
- 60 Unknown Cash ₹ 79
- 1500 Unknown Cash ₹ 1,949
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.