The app is a complete free handbook of Quality Control or QC which covers important topics, notes, materials, news & blogs on the course. Download the App as a reference material & digital book for engineering programs & degree courses.
This useful App lists 88 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 5 chapters. The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals.
Important Chapter Covered
1. Control Charts for Quality Control
2. Introduction of Quality Control
3. Acceptance sampling for statistical Quality Control
4. Total Quality Management (TQM)
5. Reliability Defect Diagnosis and Prevention value Engineering
* Unique approaches to quality control
> Statistical quality control (SQC)
> Total quality control (TQC)
> Statistical process control (SPC)
> Company-wide quality control (CWQC)
> Total Quality Management (TQM)
> Lean Six Sigma
The app provides quick revision and reference to the important topics like a detailed flash card notes, it makes it easy & useful for the student or a professional to cover the course syllabus quickly before an exams or interview for jobs.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit the study material, add favorite topics, share the topics on social media.
You can also blog about engineering technology, innovation, engineering startups, college research work, institute updates, Informative links on course materials & education programs from your smartphone or tablet or at http://www.engineeringapps.net/.
Use this useful engineering app as your tutorial, digital book, a reference guide for syllabus, course material, project work, sharing your views on the blog.
Some of the topics Covered in the app are:
1. Quality Improvement and Statistics
2. Statistical Quality and Process Control
3. Control Charts
4. Charts for Variable such as (X,R charts)
5. Charts for Attributes such as (P,C charts)
6. Use of Control Charts
7. Process Capability Analysis
8. Principle of acceptance sampling
9. Producer’s and consumer’s risk and Average outgoing quality
10. Sampling Error
11. Single Sampling Plan
12. Sampling Plans
13. Double Sampling Plan
14. Sequential Sampling Plan
15. Acceptance sampling attributes
16. Acceptance sampling by variable
17. Difference between attribute and variable sampling plans
18. Introduction to Reliability
19. Product Life Cycle Curve or Bath tub curve
20. Relationship between the failure rate and the mean time between failures
21. Systems Reliability (Series & Parallel System)
22. Implications for Design
23. Redundancy in Reliability
24. Reliability based design
25. Introduction of Value Analysis
26. Defining Cost and Value
27. The Focus of Value Analysis
28. Use of Value Analysis (Within the business & Market induced Reasons)
29. Types Of Value Analysis
30. Related Tools and Techniques of Value Analysis
31. Application of Value Analysis
32. Basic Concept of TQM
33. Difference Between Quality Assurance And Quality Control
34. Implementation of TQM
35. Introduction of Implementation of TQM
36. Quality Assurance in TQM
37. Quality Control points- Introduction
38. Quality Management in TQM
39. Introduction to Total Quality Management
40. Historical evolution of Total Quality Management
41. Zero Defects in TQM
42. Introduction to Taguchi method
43. History of Six Sigma
44. Defination of Six Sigma
45. Concept of Sig Sigma
46. Introduction of ISO 9000
47. ISO 9000 Standard Series
48. Historical Background: The Concept of Quality Circle
49. Introduction of Quality Circle
50. Organizational Structure of Quality Circle
Quality control or QC is part of all the engineering education courses and technology degree programs of various universities.
• New Flexible UI
• Search Option to get straight to the topic
• Fast Response Time of Application
• Most Searched Topics
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
How to raise downloads by 10 times?
service, daily installs can reach 3000+. Ping me at Skype: +8618990290838 / Whatsapp:+8618990290838. Every one can get a test promtion for 3 days now!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.