Are you a publisher that wants to better understand why people choose and consume the content they read?
Are you a teacher or instructor that is desperate to engage your students in a much deeper way?
Do your current analytics tools, if any, extract no real value from your customers reading activity?
With Quantified Reading, book, magazine and content publishers in general can perform focus groups and A/B tests in an unheard-of-scalable manner, measuring quantitative behavior and qualitative data in a seamless way.
We want to give you the best reading experience:
Added a new page turn animation.
Reduced the cover size of the book profile. Now you can see more about the book in less space.
Downloaded books marked as favourites are displayed in the favorites section even when the device is disconnected.
Fixed a few issues mainly related to reading books in offline mode and text selection in iOS.
* Some chapters were not being fully downloaded. Now it is all solved.
The Quantified Reading team.
- Quantified Reading S.L.
- 68.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2019 Quantified Reading S.L.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.