Quick Ride is India’s largest carpooling/bike pooling community with over 3 million users. Over 30 million carpool/bike pool rides have been done, and Quick Ride has prevented over 75,000 tonnes of carbon footprints. Currently, Quick Ride operates in major Indian cities such as Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi and Trivandrum.
What is carpooling?
Carpooling or ride-sharing is nothing but sharing empty seats in your car with other commuters who are travelling on the same route. Carpooling can be done with your friends, colleagues or anybody whom you meet through ride-sharing apps such as Quick Ride. Car sharing is a very simple concept that reduces the overall cost of commuting and also helps to reduce traffic congestion and carbon emissions.
Quick Ride is the best carpooling app in India, and it has played a pivotal role in Delhi-NCR during the Delhi odd-even rule. Sharing rides has also helped to control the level of vehicular pollution in the national capital.
Benefits of carpooling/bike pooling
Ride-sharing saves your travel expenses as you share the fuel costs with your co-riders.
Carpool/bike pool brings down the number of vehicles on the road and in turn reduces traffic congestion.
By sharing rides we can also reduce the carbon emissions.
Carpool makes commuting fun as you travel with like-minded people.
Ride-sharing helps to expand your professional network as you always travel with verified professionals.
Save money while you drive by offering rides with the Quick Ride app.
Ride-sharing saves you a lot of time compared to public transport.
Features of Quick Ride app
Find carpool rides as per your requirement with the intelligent route matching algorithm.
Affordable ride-sharing app in India with rides starting at just Rs 3/km.
Safe and secure rideshare experience with verified professionals.
Easily modify your route with the Route Customisation feature.
Instant ride confirmation for ride giver and ride taker with Auto Confirmation feature.
Trip Insurance for ride takers which insures your each ride.
Live tracking with accurate ETA for seamless commutes.
Create carpool groups from the same community, residential society, tech parks, etc.
Group chat with co-riders to coordinate pick up and drop points.
Co-riders can manage the ride through Ride Moderation feature and assist the ride giver.
Negotiate fare with ride giver, if the fare is higher than the base fare.
Ride givers can set fare between 0-6 points (1 point = 1 Rs) as per the route and vehicle.
Enterprise-level security features for a safe carpool/bike pool ride.
Find gender-specific matches.
Cashless payment system.
Redeem earned fuel points for fuel or through other popular redemption partners.
You can also carpool when you travel out of the city. Intercity carpooling will reduce your travel expenses by a great extent. You can also share your ride when you are travelling to an outstation, and it will make your journey interesting and economical. Outstation carpool will reduce traffic on the highways and prevent carbon emissions.
Carpool an alternative to Taxi/Cab
Carpooling/ride-sharing/bike pooling is the best alternative for taxis. Car-sharing will make office commuting easy and convenient. Moreover, bike sharing is affordable compared to bike taxis and bike rentals.
Download the Quick Ride app and get your first ride free or earn free reward points!
Let’s socialise! Follow us on:
1. OTP Implementation - On a case by case basis, Ride Givers will be asked to enter OTP to mark a ride taker as picked up to avoid any misuse on the platform.
2. Minor bug fixes
3. Improved User Interface for Ride Detail and Ride Matches
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Go Green - what's your excuse now?
It has been a long felt and strongly felt desire in me that I share my rides with people who are traveling in same direction. However how to do it safely and effectively was a question that I could not find an answer to and so it remained just a desire for long. That was until I found this App - now it is a happy reality for me.
I have been using this App for the last about 2-3 months and I am absolutely delighted with it. I have found it pretty effective in Bengaluru within the IT corridor of ORR. It has a lot of useful features like verified users, ability to call/ message requester, chose your routes, see matching requests, invite ride takers etc etc making it very effective. I am sure usability will improve with time with new versions - there is decent room for this. But that doesn't take away anything from the fact that this is a great effort overall and a wonderful platform for anyone who wants to share rides!
Khudos Quick-ride. Thanks. You have my money😊
Lots of improvement needed-especially with customer care
It’s of course good app with good features, however with lots of bug fix and improvement required.
1. If I link my tmw or Paytm for auto redemption, not always its success. Many time it says redemption failed to paytm or tmw. I then need to unlink my account, wait for minimum 100 rupees and then redeem it manually
2. Though my organisation profile is verified, many time it indicates that my profile is unverified
3. Sync up is not always great. Though I accept others invite for ride, their invite notification still shows in notification panel and only if I logout and login in back, it goes off
3. Providing ratings for other riders who ride with me is so annoying. Even though I choose the option not to opt for ratings for same user, whom I have already rated, it gain and again pop up to rate for same person during end of the ride
4. Many time I am unable to end the ride and getting error stating that there are issues with linked in profile
5. MAIN thing. Very very poor customer support... you will not be able to get in touch with them through phone and only mode of communication is email. They respond back only after 2 days. And they have standard template to respond and they really do not go though our issues and provide perfect solutions.
They gave us the platform - now what’s the challenge ?
I would like to sincerely appreciate QuickRide team for this amazing platform. I have been using this app since it’s beginning and then it was a very basic app with lot of issues with geo location and updates to riders .. as they grew, they have made significance improvements which is highly appreciated .. also they continue to bring in new features which are very useful for commuters .. I have raised multiple bugs with the team and I always got prompt response from them and they have corrected those in their new releases/updates.
I can tell you one more thing, even if the app behaves glitchy due to various reasons, people who have already used it will not try to switch to any other means because we have a TRUST in quick ride and 95% rides people eventually become regular. It has also become a mobile LinkedIn :) where people even find a way to get to their dream companies as well. I have lot is stories related to QR and every story is good in its own way ..
A great initiative towards “Go Green” and I appreciate all your efforts !!
- iDisha Info Labs Private limited
- 236.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Gambling and Contests
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016. Quick Ride. All rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.