Quick Ride offers a powerful platform to find real-time options for ridesharing, carpooling and bike pooling be it as a ride giver or ride taker. This carpooling app allows its users to select rides based on the route match. 2+ Million users from India are carpooling with Quick Ride, India’s #1 carpool app & bike pool app. Join hands to help us achieve a future of shared mobility. 58% of Quick Riders are women!
Present across 9 major metro cities in India - Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pune, Bangalore, Kochi & Trivandrum.3000+ Enterprises including 7 of the Top 10 IT Companies in India trust Quick Ride for their daily office commute. Our Partners include the likes of major IT firms such as Wipro, Infosys, IBM, HCL, Cisco, Philips, TCS, Cognizant, Capgemini, Mphasis, Tech Mahindra and many more.
What is Carpooling?
Share rides with people traveling on the same route. Carpool, Bikepool with Verified professionals.
● Make rides, share rides, save money and save the environment with carpool
● Select your riders with whom you want to carpool
● Find instant rides or you can schedule rides for any time of the day
● Travel and Save up to 80% on your daily office commute
Some of our Standout Features
● Share car and travel with Verified and Secure Carpool matches
● Affordable ride-sharing app in India with rides starting at Rs 3/km
● Live Ride Tracking with accurate ETA for a seamless daily commute
● Single click ride creation through Quick Ride carpool app
● Intelligent algorithm for matching routes making Quick Ride app a fine example in the carpooling app development
● Instant Ride Confirmation for the Car, Bike Owner, and Passenger
● Chat with co-riders within the Quick Ride app for a convenient pick-up and drop and a comfortable carpool experience.
● Redeem your earned Quick Ride points for fuel or with other popular redemption partners
● Carpool or bike pool as per your preference available under one ride-sharing app - Quick Ride
● Enterprise-level Security Features available within the App.
● Create carpool groups from - same company, same residential society, same Tech park, etc.
● Enable/Disable Gender-specific carpool matches
Our Exciting Offers that you shouldn’t miss
● First Ride is Free, up to 100 Points/ 100 Fuel Points for Ride Giver
● Refer Once and Earn Every day with Quick Ride carpool app
● Digital Momento on completion of 100 successful carpool rides
● Help your company to GO GREEN and get rewarded
● Share your carpool story on social media and get a ride FREE
● Refer your company and win FREE Quick Ride - carpool points
Car rental, bike taxi, and bike rentals are also few preferred modes gaining popularity along with carpooling. But why risk your comfort when car sharing is a valid option? Whether for the daily commute, city-to-city carpooling services or for impulsive travel plans - Quick Ride, is the preferred carpooling app in India.
Let’s socialize on:
1)Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Can be better
GPS sync is late. Passenger prepares to start to pick up point based on car location on app, but due to GPS delay there is a time mismatch and won't be able to make the pick up.
Also, need to sync with google maps which shows live traffic. This helps pick optimal lane and make stops. Having 2 location apps and keep switching between them is a hassle and dangerous while driving.
Passengers quote their own points even when per km points are set. Its difficult to edit the fare while driving to tell them correct fare points. I made loss few times because I had to accept peanuts for long distance ferry just because I'm driving and unable to edit or properly see the proposed fare
Go Green - what's your excuse now?
It has been a long felt and strongly felt desire in me that I share my rides with people who are traveling in same direction. However how to do it safely and effectively was a question that I could not find an answer to and so it remained just a desire for long. That was until I found this App - now it is a happy reality for me.
I have been using this App for the last about 2-3 months and I am absolutely delighted with it. I have found it pretty effective in Bengaluru within the IT corridor of ORR. It has a lot of useful features like verified users, ability to call/ message requester, chose your routes, see matching requests, invite ride takers etc etc making it very effective. I am sure usability will improve with time with new versions - there is decent room for this. But that doesn't take away anything from the fact that this is a great effort overall and a wonderful platform for anyone who wants to share rides!
Khudos Quick-ride. Thanks. You have my money😊
Lots of improvement needed-especially with customer care
It’s of course good app with good features, however with lots of bug fix and improvement required.
1. If I link my tmw or Paytm for auto redemption, not always its success. Many time it says redemption failed to paytm or tmw. I then need to unlink my account, wait for minimum 100 rupees and then redeem it manually
2. Though my organisation profile is verified, many time it indicates that my profile is unverified
3. Sync up is not always great. Though I accept others invite for ride, their invite notification still shows in notification panel and only if I logout and login in back, it goes off
3. Providing ratings for other riders who ride with me is so annoying. Even though I choose the option not to opt for ratings for same user, whom I have already rated, it gain and again pop up to rate for same person during end of the ride
4. Many time I am unable to end the ride and getting error stating that there are issues with linked in profile
5. MAIN thing. Very very poor customer support... you will not be able to get in touch with them through phone and only mode of communication is email. They respond back only after 2 days. And they have standard template to respond and they really do not go though our issues and provide perfect solutions.
- iDisha Info Labs Private limited
- 144.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Gambling and Contests
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016. Quick Ride. All rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.