• First Unique Trilingual Quran with Color Coding.
• Coloring scheme for three languages – Arabic-English-Urdu.
• A powerful approach for learning and understanding Quran.
• Complete Ayat by Ayat reformatting of the English Translation.
• Complete Ayat by Ayat reformatting of the Urdu Translation.
The following famous and authentic English translations of the Quran have been used as the foundation and reference for this work:
* The Meaning of the Glorious Quran, An explanatory Translation
(Revised) by Mohammad Marmaduke Pickthall.
* The Glorious Quran, Translation and Commentary by Abdullah Yusuf Ali.
* Tafheemul Quran. Syed Abul Aala Maududi, translated in English
by Muhammad Akbar Muradpuri, Abdul Aziz Kamal and Zafar Ishaq Ansari.
* The Noble Quran in the English Language. By Muhammad Taqial-Din
al-Hilali and Muhammad Muhsin Khan.
* The Quran: The First American Version. By Thomas B. Irving. (Taalim Ali).
* The Quran with corresponding English Meaning. Sahih International.
The following famous and authentic Urdu translations of the Quran have been used as the foundation and reference for this work:
* The Urdu Tarjuma of Quran, Fateh Muhammad Jalandhry.
* The Urdu Tarjuma of Quran, Syed Shabbir Ahmed.
* The Urdu Tarjuma of Quran, Hafiz Nazar Ahmed.
* Maariful Quran, Mufti Mohammad Shafi
* Urdu Translation of the Quran, Shah Abdul Qadir
High Resolution Graphic Arabic, English and Urdu Scripts
The following famous Arabic Quran Reciters and English Urdu Narrators make
Quran easy to understand to the readers.
Arabic Mishary AlAfasy
Arabic Maher AlMueaqly
Arabic English Basit Azhar
Arabic Urdu Basit Shamshad
Developers Hafiz Khan
Hafiz Khan firstname.lastname@example.org
Developer’s Web Sites
Category Islamic Education
Released Date Oct. 15 2019
Devices iPhone iPad
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.