Everyone. Every run. Join the community that helps people get out the door and stick with running forever! Track exercise, set goals, sweat, and see progress along the way. Whether you’re working your way up to tracking a 5K goal or deep into marathon training, use the GPS app trusted by 50 million users and counting.
- "This multifunctional app has something for everyone, from beginning runners to those training for a marathon, and folks who prefer to hit the road on two wheels” - SELF
- "Runkeeper is the granddaddy of running apps; it's one of the oldest and most popular, for plenty of good reasons." - CNET
- Track Workouts - Go for a run, walk, jog, bike, or any activity really. With GPS, you’ll get a clear view of your training in real time.
- Set Goals - Have a race, weight, or pace in mind? We can coach you to get there.
- Follow a Plan - We have personalized routines to fit into your busy schedule. And helpful reminders, just in case.
- Stay Motivated - Join challenges, snag exercise rewards, and share achievements with your friends.
- See Progress - This whole running thing works. You track it. We log it. You’ll see the sweat and we’ll show you the numbers to prove it!
- Apple Watch - Leave your phone at home and still track stats to stay informed and motivated. Named App Store Best of 2015.
- Bluetooth Connectivity - Wireless headphones and heart rate monitors make great workout companions.
- Fitness Tracker Integration - Sync Pebble, Fitbit, and other styles in seconds.
- Running Groups - Create a custom challenge, invite friends, track each other’s progress, and use the chat to cheer each other on.
- Audio Cues - Choose from 6 motivating voices that you can customize to relay your pace, distance, and time.
- Training Plans - Make major progress by following a plan. We’ll be here for you every step of the way.
- Routes - Save, discover, and build new routes with GPS.
- Challenges - Stay motivated with exclusive workout experiences and rewards.
- Music - Keep moving with the music you love with our Spotify and iTunes integration.
- Partner Apps - Connect with other top health apps like Fitbit, MyFitnessPal, and more.
- Stopwatch Mode - Easily add indoor cardio (treadmill, cycling) and gym workouts to keep full exercise log all in one place.
- Social Sharing - Upload your activities and more with your friends on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
RUNKEEPER GO (premium)
- Prescribed Workouts - Get a weekly workout schedule tailored to you.
- Progress Insights - See how your runs stack up to each other and get a full view of your fitness journey.
- Live Tracking - Whether it’s training day or race day, share your location with family and friends.
- Weather Data - Look back the local weather for each tracked activity.
*Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Just like your fitness journey, we’re improving every day!
In this release we’ve fixed an elevation stats bug so that your elevation is always accurately reported on the Me Tab!
Ratings and Reviews
Most wonderful free app
I’ve downloaded so many apps and even paid for some but this free app easily walks away with the trophy! It’s easy to use, allows you to set distance, monitors it as per km/ mile and/ or time, lets you see daily, weekly and monthly achievements and map of your route, pauses wen you stop and restarts when you’re on the move again, syncs with your music, lets you choose from a variety of voices for commentary, shows you route you’ve taken, speed per km/mile, time taken - both per session and current.... i’m learning about more and more of its delightful features every day... and all without that annoying message to pay for an upgrade! Thanks also for the pocket feature which captures any walk above 15 mins and saves it to your daily count in cade you forget to activate the app!! Wonderful and thanks for motivating me every day 😊😊👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Best companion app for running
I am using this app for past one year . Overall this is a wonderful app to track walking and running . Got customised plans for various running targets. Syncs perfect with GPS.
Wonderful insights and reports. Recently have started using another feature like virtual assistant (Erin). This is a wonderful experience where you get a virtual coach to assist you . Looking forward for many more features like these . Good job and keep it up. Thanks .
Don’t use if you’re using Apple Watch
Such an irresponsible design for Apple Watch. Whenever I start the run in Apple Watch, and when I stop the run it gets crashed and the run is not getting recorded. I used to have a series 2 watch and I thought the app is getting crashed because the app is slow. I trusted your app, and I upgraded my watch to series 4. Today after completing the run, it got crashed again after finishing the race. I was trying the app for a month and thank god that I am in the trial period. Am cancelling my subscription right away. it feels so worse when your all essential app crashes after completing the workout... dear Apple, I don’t know how you guys gave them editors award when they don’t even have a stable app in your watch ecosystem. guys, change or else you will be history. you are a history to me already.
- RunKeeper, LLC
- 137.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © FitnessKeeper, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Runkeeper Go Monthly ₹ 619
- Runkeeper Go Yearly ₹ 2,499
- Runkeeper Go Monthly ₹ 749
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.