With the SAP Business One mobile app for iPhone and iPad, you can access SAP Business One, SAP’s enterprise resource planning application for small businesses, anywhere, anytime. The mobile app lets managers, executives, sales reps, and service techs stay informed about their business, view reports, manage contacts, and handle sales and service activities.
Key features of SAP Business One for iPhone and iPad
• Get alerts on events, like deviations of approved prices, credit limits, or targeted gross profits
• Visualize key information about your business in real time with reports and interactive dashboards
• Create, edit, or view sales opportunities, quotations, and orders, and handle service call activities
• Manage contacts and activities; all info is synced with SAP Business One and the on-device calendar
• Monitor inventory levels and get product details, including purchasing and sales prices and photos
Note: To use the SAP Business One mobile app with your own business data, you must be running SAP Business One application as your back-end system. You can try out the mobile app now using a demo login.
Technical improvements (SAP Notes 2812058, 2823792)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Must for a business owner
The app is super helpful for a business owner. Gives you all the required information on a dashboard and helps you take quick decisions. Inventory feature is also most useful. Kudos to SAP team! iPad version is far more useful than the iPhone version.
Awesome app from SAP
It is simply great app and so convient to stay connected to business while on road
- SAP SE
- 20.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Copyright 2019 SAP SE or an SAP affiliate company. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.