Yono LITE SBI is Mobile Banking Smart Phone application for SBI Retail Internet Banking users in English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bengali, Odia, Assamese and Kashmiri languages.
Yono Lite is State Bank of India’s retail internet banking based application for your smartphones. A safe, convenient and easy to use application with a host of features to help users manage your finances on the move.
Please complete the one time registration process to start using the application.
• Detailed account information (Transaction / Deposit /Loan / PPF / SSA accounts)
• Mini Statement (Last 10 transactions)
• mPassbook (upto 150 transactions)
• eStatement Subscription
• Funds Transfer within Self Accounts
• Third Party Transfer within SBI
• Inter-Bank Transfer (RTGS / NEFT /IMPS)
• Quick Transfer to Unregistered Beneficiaries using QR Code
• IMPS Transfer (using IFSC & Account Number or Mobile Number & MMID)
• Transfer to mobile number or email id using mCash
• Instant Opening / Closing of Fixed and Recurring Deposits
• Schedule Transactions
• Fund Transfer to Unregistered beneficiaries through beneficiary VPA
• Fund Transfer to registered beneficiaries using Account No & IFSC code
• Set UPI transaction limit within overall daily limit
Bill / Merchant Payments
• View and Pay Bills
• Adhoc Payment to unregistered Billers
• Credit Card (VISA) Transfer
• SBI Life Premium Payment
• Bill Payment History
• Add / Manage Billers with Auto Pay facility
• Postpaid Bill Payments
• Schedule Bill Payments
SBI Voice Assist
• Voice assisted functionality to know Balance, mini-statement, Mobile & DTH recharge, Quick Transfer and Bill Payments using voice instructions
Top-up and Recharge options are available under 'Bill Payments' Menu
• Mobile Top-up
• DTH Recharge
• Top-up of Pre Paid Cards
• Manage NCMC card
• Load Money in NCMC card
• Manage Debit Cards Access Channels
• Manage Channel Wise Limits for Debit Card Transactions
• Debit Card Hotlisting
• Create and Manage Standing Instruction
• Change Maturity Instructions for eDeposits
• Online Nomination
• TDS Enquiry
• Cheque Book Request
• Submit 15G /15H online
• Virtual Card facility for secure eCommerce payments
• Aadhaar Linking
• LPG Seeding to A/c Number for DBT
Facility of QR based Cash withdrawal from ATMs.
Facility of Yono Cash for Card less cash withdrawal through ATMs
Smart Watch Banking :
• Enquiry, Funds Transfer and Mobile Top-up
• Bharat QR (Inter-operable QR based merchant payments)
• Security Tips
• Bharat Bill Pay (BBPS)
• SBI Debit card hotlisting
• Claim mCash
• Aadhaar linking
• Locker enquiry
• SBI Help Videos
• Contact Us
All you need :
• A smart phone with Internet connectivity through Mobile Data/Wi-Fi.
For feedback & suggestions, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
• Facility of Manage NFC limits available under Manage cards menu
• Users needs to mandatorily upgrade to the latest version of the app.
• App enhancements.
• In case of any issue, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Reviving and revolutionary.
The new update just made the application a more homely, clean and easily accessible cutting down the hassles of entering a long password all the time. But there can be a little more improvement and ease of use if finger print reading was introduced which other banking apps use. It'd be just the icing on the cake for this super improvement which was not anticipated. Well done guys. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to finger print scan logins.
SBI Service and Yono Lite App
For the last 5 Years I am with SBI and over a period of time SBI has developed new app version and I am really happy about that and that’s why I rated 5 star. When it comes to over all SBI service I am happy how the SBI branch is functioning when it comes to my home branch & at the same time I even had an opportunity to visit one of the branch in Pune and the branch service was good. When it comes to the interior of SBI branch there is lot of improvement required because when we step into any SBI branch it looks like a topical GOVERNMENT office on the other end when we walk into a private bank they do spend money for interior decoration and that is visible the moment we step in. SBI being the largest bank in India so I think GOVERNMENT need to spend money to make the branch look good so that more people can bank with SBI. Now coming to the SBI call centre I will really appreciate if they have more control on customers account so that customer don’t have to visit BRANCH for even small things so that part is lagging behind because when it comes to any private bank their call centre takes care of almost 95% of all kinds of queries so with out visiting branch I should say A to Z is taken care in private bank call centre but that is not the case when it comes to SBI call centre. So I am not happy the way SBI call centre work otherwise over all I am happy with SBI service. I will request all to open an account with SBI.
I have had the Yono lite version and I have almost never had any problem either signing in or transacting any amount through this app ever! The best mobile banking app in my wallet that lets me keep a tab on my transactions and other banking functions right at the tip of my fingers. Only ever so slightly I must have faced an issue with delayed OTP that too if it was under maintenance otherwise SBI has the best mobile banking and internet banking apps amongst all other public sector banks!
Also one can request chequebooks, get debit cards hotlisted or apply for a new one or even open an online fixed deposit that is easy to keep a focus on if If I am on the move. Definitely recommended!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- State Bank of India
- 48.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
English, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Kashmiri, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu
- Age Rating
- © State Bank of India
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.