Tiny Scanner++ - The little app that scans everything
* Scan documents, photos, receipts, or just about anything
* Lightning fast and gorgeously designed for both iPhone and iPad
* Batch mode combines multiple scans into a single PDF
IS THAT A SCANNER IN YOUR POCKET?
Tiny Scanner turns your iPhone/iPad into a portable scanner. Scans are saved to your phone as images or PDFs. Name and organize your scans into folders, or share them by:
- Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, or Box
- Wifi directly to your computer
- Fax using Tiny Fax
Tiny Scanner has all the BIG features you need:
* Scan in color, grayscale, or black & white
* Page edges are detected automagically
* 5 levels of contrast for crisp monochrome texts
* Set page sizes for PDF (Letter, Legal, A4, and more)
* Thumbnail or list view, sort scans by date or title
* Quick search by document title
* Protect your documents with a passcode
* Universal – a single app that works on iPhone and iPad too!
GOT QUESTIONS? CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO SOMETHING?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll help you figure it out.
Other than minor bug fixes and improvements, we also:
- Introducing "Batch Processing". When scanning or importing a document with hundreds of pages (like a book), you are now able to efficiently apply identical filters or skip "Border Detection" to the entire document at a time.
- Adjusted the "Page Size" Setting. You can now rapidly change the exporting PDF document size by the "A4" (default) button on the right top side of the document edit page.
We'd love to hear your feedback! If you have any ideas or feature requests for future versions of the app, feel free to let us know. Please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy scan, easy download
Best part is wifi based local drive from which one can download scanned items directly without waiting for email. There is limitation of 2 documents in free version but easy download means quick scan, download, delete, scan, etc.
Convenient and easy
I have been using tiny scan for over two years. It's very useful and easy to use. Doesn't hang, doesn't surprise and is predictable on quality outcome.
Problem with batch
Came here to vent after I just had this experience while taking pictures of a document in batch mode.
After clicking more than 50 pages, I went to the processing page, where I had to adjust the borders on the pictures.
Since I had already adjusted the borders while clicking the pictures I selected “skip” and “skip all pages”
And just like that, it skipped all the pages, and literally just went back to the starting screen! All my scans were just gone. Or “skipped”.
Just because of that inappropriately marked function, I ended up wasting a lot of time.
If that’s really what you meant by the skip button, do you really expect me to go through all the 50 scans I made?
Everything other than that is great.
- Appxy Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- 42.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Appxy
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro ₹ 399
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.