A FREE broadcast app for going live by recording your phone screen. You can livestream gameplays, tutorials and apps on YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and in addition to that you can stream on your own RTMP URL.
Live Stream Overlays (New)
Now animate your live stream by adding different overlay frames while streaming on your favorite social platform.
Make your videos more personalized with your own custom watermark. Simply import an image and add text with over 40+ font styles to choose from. Users can make their watermark as text only, image only or image+text.
High Quality Live Streaming
Now you have the option to choose your livestream and local recording resolution depending on your internet connection and device.
External Audio Recording
Along with your app’s audio, you can use your microphone to add audio commentary.
Capture your reactions as you record your epic gameplay. You can also use this feature to make reaction videos.
- Useful for tutorial videos
- Show off your drawing/painting skills
- Change background color
- Variable Pen(Brush) size
- Clear your screen in one tap
- Infinite colors to choose from
- Merge two videos
- Trim a video
- Crop videos
- Add audio to video
- Change the playback speed of video
- Add facecam to video
- Add sticker to video
- Convert Video to GIF
- Share your videos directly on YouTube
- Save your videos directly in camera roll or in the App itself or both at once.
These features are particularly useful for gaming community, who want to make their game plays live on their Social media accounts. Please note you will need to do required settings in your YouTube, Facebook and Twitch accounts before you can start broadcasting your Livestream.
How to use
1. Enable the Screen Recording option in your iOS device by going to Settings->Control Centre->Customise Controls
2. This will make the Screen Recording option available on the iOS Control Centre
3. Open the Control Centre by swiping down from the top-right edge of your device
4. Long press the Screen Recording button, the list of available apps will be shown.
5. Choose Screen Recorder & LiveStream from the list, and press the Start Broadcast button
6. Your iOS phone screen will now be broadcasted to the app
7. You can also choose to include the voice recording by tapping the Microphone Off/On button
Follow us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow us on Instagram:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel:
You can share feedback about the app at support@AppScreenRecorder.com
- Performance Improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
great app for ios
best app, easy to use
Update soon !!
When will be the next update coming. Need bit rate up to 20 mbps
Update it faster!
I want to be developer for this app.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate your suggestions. We will consider it and improve our app in the new version. If you have any other questions or suggestions please contact us at support@AppScreenRecorder.com.
Edit: Dear user, you will be informed as soon as we come out with an update with the suggested feature. Thank you.
Recording screen problem
I cannot record the iPad screen in landscape mode, even in landscape it records only the central part of screen
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. We’d like to know the details of the problem you mentioned. Please send the details or screenshot to support@AppScreenRecorder.com. We'll pass it along to our development team and resolve the issue for you.
- 134.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Central Kurdish, Hindi, Indonesian, Malay, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Urdu
- Age Rating
- © 2018 AppSmartz
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.