Screen Recorder-Live Streaming is a broadcast app for going LIVE with your phone screen. Using the app, users can livestream their phone screen on their YouTube, Facebook and Twitch Accounts.
This app utilises the iOS Screen Recorder feature to capture the screen stream and to further livestream to the user's Social media accounts.
How to use
1. Enable the Screen Recording option in your iOS device by going to Settings->Control Centre-> Customise Controls
2. This will make the Screen Recording option available on the iOS Control Centre
3. Open the Control Centre by swiping down from the top-right edge of your device
4. Long press the Screen Recording button, the list of available apps will be shown.
5. Choose Screen Recorder & LiveStream from the list, and press the Start Broadcast button
6. Your iOS phone screen will now be broadcasted to the app
7. You can also choose to include the voice recording by tapping the Microphone Off/On button
This feature is particularly useful for gaming community, who want to make their game plays live on their Social media accounts
Please note you will need to do required settings in your YouTube, Facebook and Twitch accounts before you can start broadcasting your Livestream
In addition to doing the livestream of their phone screen, user's can also choose to save the Screen Recording to their local device. This feature can be useful for users like -
1. App Developers - who might want to explain the usage of their application
2. Testers - Quality Assurance testers can use this feature to create videos explaining scenarios like reproducing of bugs in an application
3. App Marketers can use this feature to create tutorials and video presentations of their apps
Videos saved on local device can be edited using number of Video editing features being provided by the application. In particular, user can edit videos to -
1. Add their face cam to video
2. Merge two videos
3. Trim a video
4. Drawing over the video
5. Add Sticker to video
6. Add text to video
7. Add some audio to video
8. Change the speed of video
Upload Videos to YouTube
User can choose to upload Screen Recording videos to their YouTube accounts as well. This feature is available from within the app.
You can share feedback about the app at support@AppScreenRecorder.com
Follow us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/appscreenrecorder/
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOy2x-EU53cwKSOkdUTlIgw?view_as=subscriber
You can share feedback about the app at Support@AppScreenRecorder.com
- UI improvements for Video editing
Ratings and Reviews
great app for ios
best app, easy to use
- 49.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 AppSmartz
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.