Restaurant app - GoFrugal ServJoy specially built for restaurant management process, simplifies restaurant billing, guest seating, order taking, priority of serve, kitchen order taking, merge or split KOT's, and convert them to bill with predefined discounts. It supporting fine-dine restaurant, quick service restaurant, bakery and even more food businesses.
This restaurant app enables table listing, order customization with food preferences, processing KOT instantly to kitchen, merge & split orders, pre-defined discounts on bill by syncing with backend POS server.
Restaurant App Features :
• Secured user access
• Search an item at your ease
• Item discount
• Item menu synchronization
• Categories as in your Menu Card
• Switch between different guest in a touch
• Choose a table and start taking KOT's
• Take the order once with item priority
• Repeat order to guest
• Convert the KOT's to billing
How can Restaurants benefit ?
• 40% increased table turn-around time
• 60% Saving on steward walking-time
• 30% faster order-processing time
• 40% increase in repeat-customers
• 50% quicker billing
• 100% guest satisfaction
• Reduced pilferage, hassle free orders, timely delivery, happy customers and much more..
For more information, visit http://www.gofrugal.com/mobile/servjoy-kot-app.html or reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
GoFrugal Technologies specializes in retail and restaurant businesses, offering point of sale software in desktop, cloud and mobile platform with deep understanding of customer needs. Catering to retailers and restaurateurs across the globe in 30+ countries including India, Singapore, Malaysia, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Kenya, Lebanon, Maldives, Pakistan, Qatar, Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, United states, UK, Canada, Mexico and many more.
+ Item shift feature support added
+ Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.