App from Shaivam.org for easy access to resources on Lord Shiva.
1. Find the Shiva Temples around you, across the world. Map will lead you to temples wherever you go.
2. Read and listen to Thirumurai (Thevaram, Thiruvasagam, Thiruvisaipa, Thirumanthiram, Prabandham, Periyapuranam) simultaneously. You can search, mark favorites in Tirumurai.
3. A handy Hindu calendar of festivals and shaivite events - including Kumbabishekam, Parayanam, Lectures etc.
4. Two 24x7 Radio services - Tamil and Multilingual - broadcasting devotional songs, spiritual lectures, Hindu stories for children and current events.
5. Prayer reminder for daily Anushtanam - for worshiping Lord Shiva six times a day.
6. Search and get anything in Shaivam.org through this App - access to 10000 pages and pictures in your handheld device.
This is our offering to the Feet of Lord Shiva. Stay ever connected with Lord Shiva through this mobile temple!!
Name of Hara encompass! World be free from suffering!!
1. Enhanced User Interface.
2. Daily Shaivam Quiz.
3. Get alerts for your favorite radio programs.
4. Ability to suggest corrections to Temple map
5. Thirumurai font changed for ease of reading
6. Many other improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very good spiritual app
This app is really nice has both Tamil and English version. This app takes shiva Bhakti to highest level. I recommend this app to everyone. Shivaya Nama.
Audio and app working
When the screen get closes the app also closes and also the audio gets silent, when I open the open app again the audio gets playing.
Suddenly I find app not functioning, If I reinstall it works, Once again the same problem appears with in a short period.
Kindly resolve the problem.
Developer Response ,
Please install the latest version. That should fix the issue.
Mantras & vedas we could nt understand
Please explain in Tamil, the pure Tamil, Sanskrit words could nt understand, if we able to know the meaning of these words only we can make our kids to understand, unless we know the meaning of each Mantras & Pure Tamilwords we cant teach our children
Pls do the needful
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.