The Silver Lakes access control app for residents. Once registered, residents may invite visitors using their contacts on their phone. The app provides the functionality to send invitations via SMS, iMessage or WhatsApp.
Visitors then provide security with the PAC ( Personal Access Code) to quickly gain access to the estate.
Additional features include :
* Panic button (notify security with your gps location and record the emergency in the background via the microphone)
* Estate communicator
* Keep a list of regular visitors for easy access
* Message inbox for courtesy entry and exit notifications, emergencies and newsletters
- Brand new Support Ticket Module
- In App PDF Viewer with Sharing Functionality
- Improved Visitor Schedules and Inbox
- Contactless Access Control with Proximity
- New redesigned app
- Update Location of Residence
- Set Profile Picture
- Update email address and email notification preferences
- better handling of international numbers
- improvements for residents with multiple residences
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.