Skype keeps the world talking. Say “hello” with an instant message, voice or video call – all for free*, no matter what device they use Skype on. Skype is available on phones, tablets, PCs and Macs.
• Video calls – Don’t just hear the cheers, see them! Get together with 1 or 49 of your friends and family on a HD video call. Watch everyone’s smiles and cries when you tell them “We’re engaged!!!"
• Chat – Reach people instantly. Send messages to your friends, grab someone’s attention with @ mentions or create a group chat to plan a family reunion.
• Share – Send photos and videos with your family and friends. Save shared photos and videos to your camera roll. Share your screen to make travel plans with friends or present designs to your team.
• Voice calls – Camera shy? Make voice calls to anyone in the world on Skype. You can also call mobile and landlines at low rates.
• Express yourself – Liven up conversations with emoticons, click on the “+” in chat to send a Giphy or images from the web, and annotate images with words, lines and more.
*Skype to Skype calls are free. Operator data charges may apply. We recommend using an unlimited data plan or WiFi connection.
Call landline and device numbers and send SMS messages anywhere in the world at affordable prices using Skype. Reach non-Skype users or contacts who are not online by choosing Skype Credit or Skype subscriptions.
Choose Skype Credit as a pay-as-you-go option to call and SMS. If you call specific destinations, save even more with monthly subscriptions. Skype subscriptions are monthly calling plans that let you make unlimited, or fixed-minute calls to landlines (and mobiles where applicable). Subscriptions begin at $2.99 a month for US, and can vary by destination. To make an in-app purchase, open the app, go to the Call tab and tap on the Skype to Phone banner. Skype Credit and Subscriptions purchased from the Skype app will be charged to your iTunes account when the purchase has been confirmed.
Your account will be charged for Skype subscription renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Your subscription is renewed automatically unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period of subscription.
You can manage your subscription by going to your Apple ID account settings and choosing the auto-renewal option or turning it off at any time after your purchase.
• Privacy and Cookies policy: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=507539
• Microsoft Services Agreement: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=530144
We're listening to your feedback and working hard to improve Skype. Here's what's new:
- Customised message reactions
- Raise your hand during a group call
- Smart share suggestions
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Visit https://go.skype.com/whatsnew for more details.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Hi sir i am very appreciate this application it is very usefull and great apps but i have to one request please change calling tone in subscription plan while i call someone it has not basic ringtone like whom we call someone normal that kind of ring doest ringing so we don’t understand call is going or not because i can not find it receiver phone is ringing or out of courage area.
I request to you please consider this issue and fixe it as soon as possible
Overall i give u 10 out of 10
My status changes from invisible to online whenever I login
I am super annoyed with the skype status that keeps on changing itself. I choose to remain invisible and before logging out I keep the invisible mode on but the next time I log in to skype it automatically changes the status to online. Just because I have logged in to skype doesn’t mean I wanna be seen. This was never an issue when skype had only online/offline/dnd statuses. Also, if I have ignored somebody’s calls on purpose, say I received a call and was offline and the next time around when I am online (visible/invisible) and don’t wanna call that person, it sends them a notification that I am available if they might wanna call? Why??? Why are you speaking for us? Who gave you the right? These stupid features need to go away! Fix it pls!
Amazing design and buttery smooth on my iPhone 7
Skype works amazing and the UI is beautiful. I love the iconography and the attention to detail on transitions. I am pretty sure I won't be using the highlights features but its not bothering me so I am okay with it. What I love the most is dark more and being able to change the chat bubble styles. It's a hard task to design such an app and I really appreciate it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Skype Communications S.a.r.l
- 175.1 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2003 - 2019 Skype Limited, Patents Pending. Skype, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" symbol are trade marks of Skype Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Skype Credit ₹ 449
- United States ₹ 269
- India ₹ 749
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.