Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Tick off your to-do list and make progress on your projects by bringing the right people, conversations, tools and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organise your conversations by topic, project or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people, all in Slack
• Integrate the tools and services you already use into your workflow, including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customise your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumoured) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Having trouble? Please contact email@example.com
• New: For something you’ve read but need to come back to later, you can now mark a thread as unread! Hurrah! Long-press on the message you’d like to start from, and then select the option to mark unread from the menu. Yes, you’ve been able to do it with channel messages for a long time, but now, you can do it in threads too. Useful!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app. Very useful. Slacks with notifications.
Pretty great app. Have been using the tool for some time now. One constant problem I’ve been having for months is that my notifications lag a lot (either I get 1 notification for 5-7 msgs, or none at all sometimes). This sometimes causes delays in my communications with my clients.
Apart from this, great functionality.
Severe problems with notifications
I work remotely with my team which is located in a different timezone. I’m going to loose my job because of the way notifications work since the beginning of time. I should immediately receive all notifications as soon as the DND time is over. Just send me notifications, push messages, telegram, courier them, or put off a bloody alarm clock. Please send me my notifications the second dnd is over. I have enabled every possible setting to make it happen but it has never worked in past 3 years. It’s a serious problem which destroys any form of team communication when working in different time zones. Please fix it.
Productive and efficient tool
We used slack for our business team, then shifted to what’s App only to realise that Slack is a much better tool to work with.
The new upgraded versions is smoother. Works seamlessly on both computer and phone, consumes less bandwidth, can integrate important apps like Trello, Google Drive and social media channels like FB and Twitter, linked in and Patreon.
I would recommend all teams to use Slack over any other App.
- Slack Technologies, Inc.
- 187.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Slack Technologies
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.