smallcases are modern investment products that help you build low-cost, long-term, and diversified portfolios. Each smallcase is a professionally managed portfolio or basket of stocks/ETFs that reflects a strategy, idea, or theme.
- Supported demat accounts: smallcase currently supports demat/trading accounts with 11 leading stock brokers: 5paisa, Alice Blue, Axis Direct, Edelweiss, HDFC Securities, IIFL, Kotak Securities, Trustline, Upstox, Angel Broking, Motilal Oswal (MOSL), and Zerodha - Kite
- Simply download the app, login with your demat / brokerage / trading account, pick a smallcase, and invest in just 2 clicks!
- You can withdraw your investment anytime - no lock-in periods and zero exit fees
- Just like a mutual fund investing app, smallcase enables you to start a Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) in the stock market!
- smallcase offers 100+ readymade stock investment portfolios to choose from, all of which are created and managed by SEBI-registered professionals
- You can track the performance of your share market investments, start an SIP in the stock market (just like in mutual funds), or even create and share your own stock portfolio
- If you have an unsupported demat account from Groww, or Paytm Money, please reach out to us
- Don’t have a demat account yet? Just select a broker partner and open a demat account on the smallcase app
WHY CHOOSE SMALLCASE FOR STOCK INVESTING?
- Trusted by 25 Lakh+ investors and available on 10+ broking platforms
- Start SIPs in stock market, just like in mutual funds
- Avoid the pitfalls of single stock investing, by investing in readymade stock - portfolios, based on your risk appetite, created & managed by SEBI-registered experts
- Diversified portfolios for new investors so that you do not put all your eggs in one basket (remember Warren Buffet’s rule?)
- No lock-in period for any investment you make. Withdraw your money anytime, with zero exit fees.
Join our community of over 25 lakh+ investors today! Just download the small case app and get started with investing in the Indian share market.
POPULAR SMALLCASES FOR NEW INVESTORS:
1) All Weather Investing (AWI): A recession-proof way to build long-term wealth. The AWI smallcase is a portfolio of equity, gold & fixed income ETFs. One investment for all market conditions.
2) Equity & Gold: This smallcase invests 70% in equity & 30% in gold. Equity grows your wealth, and gold protects it from market volatility. Get the best of both worlds.
3) Top 100 Stocks: This smallcase invests in India’s most reputed companies, i.e. the top 100 companies by market capitalization. Get solid stability at medium volatility.
FEATURES FOR SEASONED STOCK MARKET INVESTORS:
- Discover and choose from various investment strategies including Growth Investing, Sector Trackers, Dividend, Momentum, and Value Investing
- Add/remove individual stocks of a smallcase before investing
- Invest more, rebalance, or exit (partial or complete) a smallcase, in just two clicks
- Create and share your own smallcase with friends and family
- Track historical performance of your created smallcase against benchmark indices
- Add any smallcase to your Watchlist, and monitor its live performance without investing
- Examine backtested and live performance CAGR of individual smallcases, and compare them with large-cap and mid-cap returns, fixed deposit returns, and inflation.
NOTE: Investing in Stocks/ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds) are subject to market risk. Read all the related documents before investing. Investors should consider all risk factors or consult their financial advisor before investing.
QUESTIONS, FEEDBACK & SUGGESTIONS?
For any of the above, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
New to investing, or figuring which part of your money goes where? Take a deep breath, cause we are about to blow your mind!
Super excited to introduce ‘Cost Calculator’.
Now you can:
• Know how much will you be paying overall
• See a split of different charges, and
• Check cost-adjusted performance
You won't ever feel like you are going on a blind date with investments. This relationship will be built on trust & transparency.
Spot this blessing below performance chart & let us know how you like it!
Ratings and Reviews
Great Concept and Transperancy
It is good idea and thought process one can take decisions on their own to decide where to invest and. PLEASE help out with SIP process into, amount oriented as to what amount of SIP gives what return outcome i.e. past investment SIP of particular shares in a smallcase has its return likewise. As in big amount smallcase for eg. Smart Beta or Middle class ones. We are not able to decide as to SIP amount as which share would be bought on what SIP amount are those performing or not in our SIP amount will performing share be included in SIP or not will low performing share be bought to bring down average.
Please request to developers to give broader analysis on “SIP” in smallcase.
A lot to look forward
I personally love smallcase app. It provides an opportunity to create a basket of stocks and invest based on ones acumen and appetite. One can also also choose from a bunch of well curated smallcase available. I though prefer making my own, and regularly investing. The user experience as such needs improvement. The create section is a little non intuitive, and if you want to make changes, it’s difficult. The create section needs serious consideration in terms of design and execution. One more irritable aspect is having lot of smallcase which do not exists anymore. I hope it’s a bug from the app persay, as I cannot open quite a few smallcases. I do hope the team is looking into these. I will definitely go ahead and support the smallcase app by continuing to invest through them. I do hope to enhance my experience with the app in the coming days.
A bad experience about smallcase.
So, I like everyone got to know about smallcase somewhere online and after seeing the reviews and good reputation among investing gurus I decided to invest some of my savings into smallcase portfolio.
I invested around 24k in 'dividend stars' 'med volatility' as it looked promising with 23% cagr the app everywhere shows you that every smallcase is "free" but in reality its not. They are taking hidden charges.
I used upstox brokerage account which was a big mistake on my part as I did not do enough research and got lured into it by reading "free" everywhere. I think its bad marketing.
Now after investing my money, I was charged addl 266₹ for using smallcase of upstox and my wallet balance is -225₹ right now. In addition to that the small case fell -2%. So the smallcase charge is roughly about 1% of my total investment, which reduces my annual return by 1% already and in such small investment even 1% of return makes a difference additionally Upstox will charge around 350₹ for AMC which is another 1-2%.
Had I known there were charges I would have invested wisely or atleast be mentally prepared.
Well, let's see if I get any profit from this portfolio. Currently I am regretting my decision for using smallcase and upstox. I recommend zerodha as charges are much lower.
DOYR properly dont get lured into things nothing is free.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Smallcase Technologies Private Limited
- 49.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © smallcase Technologies Pvt. Ltd. 2021
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.