smallcase: Stocks, ETFs, SIP 4+
Invest & SIP in stock baskets
Smallcase Technologies Private Limited
Designed for iPad
smallcases are portfolios of stocks & ETFs based on themes and strategies.
These stock portfolios are created & managed by investment experts. Investing in smallcases is as easy as breathing; just choose your investment idea and let the experts do the hard work.
Get started with smallcase by connecting your demat account; choose from popular brokers like Kite by Zerodha, Groww, Upstox, and more.
With smallcase, get access to:
- 500+ expert-curated stock or ETF portfolios based on various themes and strategies; built for all your investment needs
- SEBI-registered investment experts; let them take care of your investments
- Long-term investment in stocks
- All stocks directly in your demat account
- Demat account with 15+ leading stock brokers in India, including Kite by Zerodha, Groww, Upstox, ICICI Direct, HDFC Securities, IIFL (Indiainfoline) Securities, Angel One, Motilal Oswal (MOSL), Axis Direct, Kotak Securities, 5paisa, Alice Blue, and Nuvama
- Investing a lump sum or start a SIP in stocks through a smallcase
- Timely rebalance updates (buy, sell and weightage change triggers for your stocks) from experts to update your portfolio over time depending on market movements and other factors
- Tracking the performance of your stock market investments against benchmark indices
- NO lock-in period or exit fees
- Insights on how investment experts form their decisions toward investments
Investing in expert-curated stock portfolios is super simple! All you have to do is -
- Install the app, connect your demat account
- Choose an investment idea you believe in
- Watchlist a smallcase in case you aren’t sure about investing and want to track the performance first
- Subscribe to a fee-based smallcase if you pick a smallcase with a research/advisory fee.
- There are free smallcases to choose from too.
- NO lock-in period
- NO exit charges
smallcase can help -
If you prefer stock portfolios over single stocks:
smallcases are readymade portfolios created by investment experts.
If you lack technical knowledge about the stock markets:
All smallcases are created by SEBI-registered investment experts who do the heavy lifting around research and technical analysis for you.
If you lack the time to monitor market movements and tackle volatility:
smallcases get periodically rebalanced by their managers. You can log in with your demat account (ex: Kite by Zerodha, Upstox, Groww, etc) and rebalance.
If you want to start an SIP in stocks:
SIP is a time-tested strategy for growing investments. smallcase lets you start a SIP into stock baskets, just like you would do with a mutual fund.
If you want to diversify your portfolio:
There are over 500 unique investment ideas to explore on smallcase. If you want to diversify your investments or just try out an investment idea, you can find a smallcase that fits your needs.
No lock-in period; you can withdraw your money at any time:
smallcases don’t have any lock-in period or exit charges. You can withdraw money to your bank account anytime you want by exiting a smallcase.
NOTE: Equity Investments are subject to market risk. Read all the related documents carefully before investing. Investors should consider all risk factors and consult their financial advisors before investing. Representations are not indicative of future results. The quoted smallcases are exemplary and not recommendatory.
Good news, bug haters! We've been busy improving the investment journey for you on our app.
This latest update is all about -
- Improved stock investment flows for all our brokers like Kite by Zerodha, Groww, Upstox & few other brokers
- Faster search for smallcases
- Fixed a few issues with DEMAT open flow
Ratings and Reviews
Great Concept and Transperancy
It is good idea and thought process one can take decisions on their own to decide where to invest and. PLEASE help out with SIP process into, amount oriented as to what amount of SIP gives what return outcome i.e. past investment SIP of particular shares in a smallcase has its return likewise. As in big amount smallcase for eg. Smart Beta or Middle class ones. We are not able to decide as to SIP amount as which share would be bought on what SIP amount are those performing or not in our SIP amount will performing share be included in SIP or not will low performing share be bought to bring down average.
Please request to developers to give broader analysis on “SIP” in smallcase.
A lot to look forward
I personally love smallcase app. It provides an opportunity to create a basket of stocks and invest based on ones acumen and appetite. One can also also choose from a bunch of well curated smallcase available. I though prefer making my own, and regularly investing. The user experience as such needs improvement. The create section is a little non intuitive, and if you want to make changes, it’s difficult. The create section needs serious consideration in terms of design and execution. One more irritable aspect is having lot of smallcase which do not exists anymore. I hope it’s a bug from the app persay, as I cannot open quite a few smallcases. I do hope the team is looking into these. I will definitely go ahead and support the smallcase app by continuing to invest through them. I do hope to enhance my experience with the app in the coming days.
A bad experience about smallcase.
So, I like everyone got to know about smallcase somewhere online and after seeing the reviews and good reputation among investing gurus I decided to invest some of my savings into smallcase portfolio.
I invested around 24k in 'dividend stars' 'med volatility' as it looked promising with 23% cagr the app everywhere shows you that every smallcase is "free" but in reality its not. They are taking hidden charges.
I used upstox brokerage account which was a big mistake on my part as I did not do enough research and got lured into it by reading "free" everywhere. I think its bad marketing.
Now after investing my money, I was charged addl 266₹ for using smallcase of upstox and my wallet balance is -225₹ right now. In addition to that the small case fell -2%. So the smallcase charge is roughly about 1% of my total investment, which reduces my annual return by 1% already and in such small investment even 1% of return makes a difference additionally Upstox will charge around 350₹ for AMC which is another 1-2%.
Had I known there were charges I would have invested wisely or atleast be mentally prepared.
Well, let's see if I get any profit from this portfolio. Currently I am regretting my decision for using smallcase and upstox. I recommend zerodha as charges are much lower.
DOYR properly dont get lured into things nothing is free.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Smallcase Technologies Private Limited
- 73.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © smallcase Technologies Pvt. Ltd. 2021