Track your outdoor activities with Smore Paths – Strathmore’s outdoor recreation app. Enjoy healthy living and recreation with the app designed for our community.
The Town of Strathmore currently has over 20 kilometres of multi-use pathway that provide opportunity for healthy outdoor recreation, along with an environmentally friendly transportation network. However, many of these pathways are unknown to community members, and many have questions about where to go next once they have reached the end of a path. Download this iPhone application, Smore Paths, which will make your outdoor activities more fun and interactive.
The map is composed of all existing paths in Strathmore as well as those linking the town with Eagle Lake. Locations of the paths, their surface type – being pavement or gravel – as well as approximate travel distance are included on the map. Users can track their times on the routes, and can see personal progress as they use the app.
Premade routes are automatically downloaded to inspire immediate outdoor activity, and users can save their own paths as they use Smore Paths.
- Track your runs, walks, and bike rides on Strathmore pathways. Choose from predefined paths or create your own!
- Monitor your pace and distance travelled through the app; set goals and watch as your fitness level grows!
- Share your results with friends and family through Facebook and Twitter
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Upgrade iOS version
- Strathmore Assembly of Youth
- 26.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Strathmore Assembly of Youth
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.