Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• 'Insights' feature with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPG
• Tune Image – adjust exposure and colour automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90° or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colours so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renowned 'Control Point' technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbour from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylised or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content of your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful bokeh (background softening) to images, ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of colour film photo from the 50s, 60s or 70s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles
• Noir – black-and-white film looks with realistic grain and the 'wash' effect
• Black & White – classic black-and-white look straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting or smoothen skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits based on three-dimensional models
• Support for iOS 12.
• Support for iPhone XR, XS and XS Max.
• Support for iPad Pro 11 and 12.9.
Ratings and Reviews
Not optimised for iPhone X aspect ratio
Hello. I’m an avid user of your app. It’s great and very robust. However it’s still not yet optimised for the aspect ration if the screen of the iPhone X which takes out a little bit of the fun and the joy of using the app due to those ugly black bars at the top and the bottom. That’s why it’s four stars from me at the moment. Once it gets fully optioned I’ll change it to five.
Please fix this issue. I’ll be very grateful.
I should say this is one of the best app I am using currently for all my pics ....but recently in last few weeks or so all of a sudden some strange thing has happened ....before after I use to write my text on photo i was able to Change to other options but now it just remains in one single line and if text is long size of the text gets reduced by great amount ....so am bit confuse about this ....I hope Snapseed team does something about this.
Redesigned UI - wish it didn't happen
The app is one of the most versatile editing tool on mobile device, with new ui its a new animal which is not as friendly as the old one .in old app the direct picture as example was easier than the new icon sets in the update. Hope over time i get used to it. But it now just became like pixlr or adobe Lightroom app in someway.
Hope no more such drastic UI changes happen. Really love using snapspeed. :)
- Google LLC
- 99.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.