Do you hate writing same code over and over again?
Mocks, Codable for enums, TCA / GRDB and other patterns?
Now you don't need to, it's just a shortcut away.
Sourcery Pro extends Xcode with the ability to automate common Swift programming tasks by adding support for Live Templates that understand your code, it lets us automate all repetitive code patterns that happen way too often:
- Create mock implementation from a selected protocol
- Add Codable support to enums with associated values
- Kickstart your Composable Architecture boilerplate
- Generate property level tests
- Create type erased containers for your PAT's
- Generate test specs from your classes
- Generate SwiftUI view from a struct
- Create Prisms and Lenses for your data
- Hundreds of more use-cases
It comes bundled with 14 starting templates and features a powerful Template editor with code completion, inline documentation, and a built-in error checker/linter that makes writing your custom templates a breeze.
Built on top of my Sourcery tool that is used in over 40 000 Swift apps, including products like Airbnb, Bumble, and The New York Times.
It saved those apps millions of dollars in development time, and now you can save both your time and regain some of the sanity by stopping to write the same code over and over again, how much is your time worth?
This app is the culmination of 5 years of work and thousands of development hours, it's simply the most powerful Xcode extension ever created.
Even if you never heard of Sourcery, you'll have no problem creating your templates, and if you are a Sourcery user this tool not only makes creating your templates a completely different experience but also adds additional use-cases that are simply not possible with full CLI automation that I normally recommend with it.
You can share your templates with your friends and team by drag & dropping or right-clicking on the template in the list.
- Adds support for variadic parameters in functions
- Adds support for parsing property wrappers
- Added titleCase filter that turns somethingNamedLikeThis into Something Named Like This
- corrects isMutable regression on protocol variables
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Krzysztof Zablocki
- 13.4 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Krzysztof Zabłocki
- ₹ 1,799
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.