SPACEPLAN is an experimental piece of interaction based partly on a total misunderstanding of Stephen Hawking’s A Brief History of Time. Use manual clicks and the passage of time to create and launch potato-based devices and probes from your nondescript satellite orbiting a mysterious planet. Unlock the mysteries of the galaxy or just kill some time in what the astrophysics community is calling the ‘best narrative sci-fi clicker game of all times’.
* Fifteen starchy items to unlock, create, and blast into the vacuum of space.
* Life affirming, silly story that will both captivate and help you kill time.
* Reveal the secrets of five different planets across two different realities.
* Banging soundtrack, as is customary in a narrative sci-fi clicker game.
Ratings and Reviews
This game is way better than the description!
I've been playing this game for about 3 days and I've already completed it twice, still not bored. I won't explain what this game is about because you have to play it to believe it. There's a reason I gave 4 stars because gameplay is very short. Rest everything thing is top notch.
- Devolver Digital, Inc.
- 270.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2017 Jake Hollands. All Rights Reserved.
- ₹ 249
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.