Do you like pushing buttons and shouting at your friends? Do you like discharging Clip-jawed Fluxtrunions? If you answered yes, or no, then you might have what it takes to be on a Spaceteam.
Spaceteam is a cooperative party game for 2 to 8 players who shout technobabble at each other until their ship explodes. Each player needs a mobile device (phone, tablet, iPod Touch, etc)
You'll be assigned a random control panel with buttons, switches, sliders, and dials. You need to follow time-sensitive instructions. However, the instructions are being sent to your teammates, so you have to coordinate before the time runs out. Also, the ship is falling apart. And you're trying to outrun an exploding star.
Good luck. And remember to work together... as a Spaceteam!
- An untimely demise
- Beveled Nanobuzzers
- Auxiliary Technoprobes
- Four-stroke Pluckers
Awards & Recognition:
* Winner - GameCity Prize 2013
* Winner - IndieCade 2013 (Interaction Award)
* Winner - A MAZE. Indie Games Award 2013 (The Most Amazing Indie Game)
* Winner - International Mobile Gaming Awards 2013 (Innovation Award)
* Finalist - Independent Games Festival 2013
* Selection - PAX East Indie Showcase 2013
* Featured Game - IndieCade East 2013
- Improved remote play over video chat with Bunch. Stay safe everyone! <3
- Spaceteam VR integration. Launching May 21st!
- New Slovak translation!
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best party game
Brilliant party game. Works well. Although works better in Bluetooth as compared to wifi.
Well thought game for playing together .
We like this game a lot. Very engaging. Keeping us active.
Build this game for online players
- Henry Smith Inc.
- 181 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2012 Henry Smith
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Upgrades ₹ 249
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.