Speechify is an AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication) App for mobile devices, designed to help non-verbal and minimally verbal children and adults communicate better.
The intuitive, flexible, yet beautiful grid based design is easy to setup and use, and will support multiple languages. Totally customizable to the needs and abilities of your child.
- Simple, customizable user-friendly interface which consists of a grid of scrollable rows and columns
- Each column is made up of cells grouped by nouns, verbs, adjectives, colors, numbers, and so on. Columns or groups can be customized in many ways, in any language supported by your device, and can scroll left or right.
- Cells within a column can be customized with any image (from the Device Camera, or Photo Library), description or audio, in any language supported your mobile device. Cells can scroll up or down within a column.
- Commonly spoken phrases can be saved and re-used with a click of a button.
- Communication via text / SMS to one or more devices
- Fixed issues with SMS
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.