Find spreadsheet too complex and overwhelming?
Want to print out documents and files through wifi without using your Mac / PC?
Want to send spreadsheets as pdf files through email from iPhone, iPad, and iPod?
If so, Spreadsheet touch is the answer for you!
- CSV import / export
- Send emails in both PDF and CSV
- Change font colour
- Change background colour (10 colours)
- Add borders and lines
- 4 formulas (+, -, *, /) supported
- Align left / center / right
- Copy & Paste words
- Dynamically adjust the size of the spreadsheets in documents in Print Preview
- Landscape / Portrait mode supported
- Select multiple cells
- Columns / Rows auto or manual adjustment
- Multiple lines within a single cell
- Undo / Redo styles, effects, formulas and words
- Save multiple files, docs, and notes
- Print preview
- Print out document without using Mac/PC
- Print job sent to printer through wifi
- Print out multiple pages
- Optimised and designed purely for mobile devices
- View saved documents / files in master list view
- Mastery database to store data in docs and files
- Cut / Copy / Paste / Clear single cell and multiple cells in Edit menu Style
- Cut / Copy / Clear / Paste / Add / Delete Rows and Columns in Edit menu Style
- More rows and columns
- Numerical keys
- Advanced formulas
- Sort option into Edit menu for columns
- Dropbox integration
- Folders / Files structure
- Search function
- Cursor control buttons
- Delete / Move / Email / Send to features in Tab ba
If you find any errors or omissions in the content of this app, please let me know through the website.
I welcome all feedback.
Note: If you are looking for spreadsheet apps that can handle .xls format and complex formulas, this app is not for you.
- iPad mini printing issue fixed
- Launch images added
- Clipboard feature to copy & paste from other apps added
- Removed Box icon
- Tab bar in Saved files page aligned correctly
- 64 bit support with iOS 8 SDK
- CSV import and export compatibility added
- Bug fixed in Formula page
- Add file name in the Navigation bar in the spreadsheet page
- Tab bar icons blink when user tapped
- Blue tick icon added
- Keyboard slides when closing in iPhone
- Replaced plus image in the navigation bar in iPad
- Option pop-up message optimised for cells and rows/columns
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.