Star Health Insurance, the Largest Health Insurance company in India has launched the first of its kind mobile app for customers.
Now access the following functions seamlessly from your mobile
· Instant Policy Renewal
· Track the updated status of your claim
· Find a Nearby Star network hospital closer to you
· Locate our Branch offices in your locality
· Get quote for various products and purchase them hassle free without any documentation
· One touch access to our Customer care and Medical advice Toll-free numbers
1. Updation of GSTIN validations in renewal and new policies.
2. Adding of third gender in gender type.
3. Adding of parents in law in super surplus family as relationship type in insured details.
Ratings and Reviews
Payment deducted but transaction Failed Appears
1.Once you log in, why one need to mention policy details for renewal? Very cumbersome. Once registered , it should automatically show policy details.
2.Payment deducted but transaction Failed Appears? Though I get the policy in few minutes.. Isn't it scary for customer to loose money or Chase bank for clarification?
3. Can we have 4 or 6 digit password ... And password recovery shall also come to Mobile number apart from email.
4. I should be able to notify star health in case I get admitted to hospital thru app and also claim tracking / progress thru app only...
Lot ... Lot to do Star Health guys...
Application is not user friendly
I am not able to get details of my policy even after login with my email id & password. Its asking to enter policy number. But when I click next after mention policy number, prompt comes “enter invalid policy number”.
Not a Handy
Payment status shows failed inspite of successful payment. We receive the policy though in few minutes. But got scared for a moment.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.