Get Stop Motion Studio, the world’s easiest app to get you into stop motion moviemaking today!
As seen on Apple's TV commercial “Life on iPad.”
Stop Motion Studio: Check out the buzz...
"This app has lots of attractive features, making it super easy to get into stop motion video. You’ll have a lot of fun playing with it.”
“With a little creativity and a lot of patience, there’s much fun to be had with this app! Check it out.
“...for satisfying the inner animation producer in all of us.”
“It includes some exciting features.”
“Let's Make a Movie!”
With it’s easy to use interface Stop Motion Studio lets you create beautiful movies like Wallace and Gromit or those groovy Lego shorts on YouTube.
It's simple to use, deceptively powerful and insanely fun to play with.
Stop Motion Studio is a powerful, full-featured movie editor with a whole host of features:
• A simplistic, easy-to-use interface
• Overlay mode showing the differences between frames
• Grid mode to position animated objects more easily
• Copy, paste, cut, and insert frames at any position
• Movie editor with frame-by-frame preview
Timeline so you never get lost, even if you have hundreds of frames
Create beautiful movies:
• Choose from a whole lot of unique titles, credits, and text cards or create your very own with the built-in editor
• Give your movie the perfect look with different video filters
• Enhance your movie with different foregrounds, backgrounds, aspect ratios, and fade effects
• Create a soundtrack using built-in music, and sound effects, songs from your music library, and your own narration
• Rotoscoping: Import video clips and create stunning animations by painting over it.
• Green Screen: Change the background of your scene to make the figures you capture fly or appear anywhere you can imagine.
• Connect a keyboard and use simple shortcuts to edit movies quickly
Capture like a pro:
• Capture with an adjustable time interval feature
• Full camera control with automatic or manual white balance, focus and exposure, ISO and shutter speed
Use a second device as a remote camera
Use your Apple Watch as a remote shutter release
Use with your Wifi-enabled DSLR camera**
Powerful, built-in layer-based image editor:
• Add text and speech bubbles or create titles
• Add facial expressions to LEGO® figures
• Touch up and enhance images, sketch, and paint
• Wipe away unwanted objects with the eraser tool
• Merge frames together to simulate fast movement
Share with friends and family:
• Save to your photo library or share to YouTube in 4K or 1080p
• Save as iMessage sticker or animated GIF
• Save all images
• Easily transfer projects between devices using AirDrop, Dropbox or iCloud
• Start creating on your mobile device and continue right where you left off on your Mac
• Publish movies on Stop Motion TV for everyone to see
* Some features require in-app purchases. All features are already included in the Pro version.
** Supported DSLR cameras: Sony a5000, Sony DSC-QX10
Thanks for using Stop Motion Studio. We have fixed some issues.
- Fixed an issue where the app may crash when deleting frames.
- On the iPhone, the onion skin settings were not restored.
- Onion skin was not shown after the first image was taken.
- Fixed an issue where white balance selection was not working correctly.
- Sony Alpha, fixed an issue where multiple images were taken.
- iTunes sharing removed since files can be exported to files app using 'Save to files'.
- The project browser shows the number of frames in the stripe's view.
We welcome your feedback at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
I have I mini fig but from edit I am not getting a mouth moving option.
The app is amazing,I have the all features version but you can do so much more without that feature too. Even though my stop motion may not be really good I still love making films with this app and ONLY this app, it is such a good app.👍👍
Long way to go
While it gives the beginners an easy way to get the stop motion done, it lacks a lot of basic features and ease to undo your mistakes.
1. Little to no flexibility to easily crop off the picture once you have clicked
2. If you delete a picture by mistake there is absolutely no way to regain it
3. Cannot select all frames at once
4. Once you merge 2 frames, there is no way to undo that
5. Purchased the whole version for Rs. 399 and I feel it’s a waste of money as there is hardly any exciting feature that’s worth the money.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- CATEATER, LLC
- 146.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Cateater, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Feature Pack ₹ 399
- Import Images ₹ 29
- Remote Camera ₹ 29
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.