Recording selfie videos for work made simple.
Being asked to record a video for a specific purpose can be nerve-wracking for most people. It’s likely you’ll need to learn an unfamiliar video tool and work out how to share huge files from your phone. And, of course, you’ll want to sound smart and look great too.
This is where StoryTagger can help. If you’ve been asked to share a story about yourself, a tip or an update for your team our app will guide and coach you through the process, stress-free. From working out what to say to recording a video that’s well shot, with clear audio that people want to watch, StoryTagger helps you tell a great story.
You’ll be asked to respond to a story topic which is split into bite-sized parts or scenes. The app uses a simple interview structure and prompts to help you capture all of your brilliant thoughts and ideas. Plus, you can make notes to refer to on the way.
StoryTagger makes recording selfie videos for work feel fun. What’s more, our smart recording technology will help you look and sound fantastic too.
Try StoryTagger today and see how simple we’ve made sharing your story.
- Handy prompts and a defined structure means you’ll never lose your train of thought.
- Add notes to make sure you cover all your points.
- Watch videos from other contributors to get an idea of what to share.
- Use the suggested time limit to keep your video punchy and on track.
- And you don’t need editing or technical skills as StoryTagger combines all your individual scenes into one overall video.
The best learning comes from sharing real experience. And today more and more organisations are recognising the benefits of good storytelling.YouTube shows just how memorable video can be, but creating and sharing a meaningful learning story to support organisational goals isn’t always straightforward. That’s where StoryTagger helps. It combines a guided storytelling app with a managed digital platform for creating and sharing inspiring user-generated advocacy interview-style video content.
Authentic video. Lower costs.
Professional video production can deliver great content. But, it is expensive, time-consuming and tough to scale. Need your video stories to be short and authentic? The best way is to help people self-film with a guided interview format.
Unlimited stories. Quick to deploy.
Quickly deploy story frameworks to your people with our cloud-based story manager. It’s simple to publish video stories back to the StoryTagger app or your existing platforms. And, expert resources and toolkits help you design frameworks and build engagement.
One simple app. Easy to use.
Our mobile app makes it easy to plan, capture and upload real experiences. It guides people through a reflective step-by-step interview process with custom prompts. Focussing on the story not the technology helps everyone create amazing content that your audience will want to watch.
Become a story tagger today!
- Improved UI to aid reflection and story planning
- Smart recording evaluates your filming environment, monitoring sound and light
- Provides tips for using headphones if filming environment is too noisy, or finding a better light source if too dark
- Improved UI to for submitting a video
- Select your own thumbnail image
- Improved UI for adding story title
- Improved UI for face position and maintaining eye-line
- Improved UI for making notes to refer to when filming
- Pause live recording
- Ability to reorder notes and prompts
- Enhanced video stabilisation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.