STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits.
Apple Design Award winner.
Track up to twelve tasks you want to complete each day. Your goal is to build a streak of consecutive days.
* Tasks sync across all of your devices using iCloud
* Streaks automatically knows when you complete tasks linked to the Health app
* Streaks reminds you automatically when you need to complete a task
* You can also create negative tasks to break bad habits
* Create timed tasks to track mindfulness, brushing your teeth, or anything
“I was smoking 15 cigarettes each day. Streaks helped me to quit smoking by reducing and then eliminating my daily use.” - Ben, Adelaide.
Streaks is a highly customizable habit tracker, including:
* Widgets for your phone's home screen
* 78 different color themes
* Over 600 task icons to choose from
* Choose how often a task needs to be completed or repeated
“I've now reduced my coffee intake by 70% with Streaks, something I struggled with for 5 years. It's a life changing app to me.” - Otávio, Chicago.
* Includes one of the highest-praised Apple Watch apps, including Health app integration, complications, and rich notifications.
* Support for Siri Shortcuts, iPad and iCloud
* Today Widget allows you to quickly view and complete your tasks
* View your current and best streak, and a whole range of other statistics
Questions, suggestions or other feedback? Please email email@example.com, or tweet us @TheStreaksApp.
If you like Streaks, please leave us a review! Your reviews enable us to keep improving and updating the app.
ABOUT APPLE WATCH:
Streaks supports all Apple complication types. Note that the screenshots show Infograph faces, which are available only on Apple Watch Series 4 and newer.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
Automatic step and distance data is only available automatically when using an iPhone 5S or newer, or using an accessory that writes to the Health app such as Apple Watch. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for using Streaks!
New in Streaks 6.1.3:
* Added: More options for selecting shorter timers
* Changed: Made it easier to choose between daily or weekly tasks when creating a new task
* Fixed: Issue where a weekly task may incorrectly be marked as missed in certain situations
* Fixed: Issue where some notifications may not be shown as rich notifications on phone and Apple Watch
* Fixed: Issue where moving a task from one page to another might not save correctly
* Fixed: Issue where creating tasks in Korean may incorrectly split characters
* Fixed: Issue where previous/next month button on task mini calendar may overlap month name
New in Streaks 6.1:
* Added: Widgets: Stats widget
* Added: Widgets: New "Match System" theme option, so widgets appear with background colour that matches the iOS system widgets
* Added: Widgets: Gold theme is now used in "tasks widget" when necessary
* Added: Health: Ability to record waist circumference directly in app
* Added: Health: new tasks for calcium and magnesium
* Added: Health: "Exercise Minutes" task can now be used as a total for week task
* Added: Health: Water consumption can now go up to 2 litres
* Added: Siri Shortcuts: Task status shortcut now includes a task object as a property that can be passed as an input to other Streaks shortcuts
* Added: Ability to import tasks from CSV
* Added: Ability to select Action Button option when creating a new task (instead of only when editing task)
* Added: Ability to bulk delete old data backups
* Changed: Infograph corner complication now displays the gauge in rainbow colours when using the rainbow theme
* Fixed: Siri Shortcuts: When completing a task from Shortcuts, the completion is propagated immediately to iCloud
* Fixed: Health: If you stop a timer manually for mindfulness or toothbrushing, the data may not record to Health
* Fixed: Widgets: Title alignment issue in widgets in some cases
* Fixed: Task charts shows all-time best streak, regardless of selected timeframe
* Fixed: VoiceOver: Issue where VoiceOver may read reminder notifications for Health tasks in a foreign language
* Fixed: VoiceOver: Issue where VoiceOver may not read widgets correctly
* Fixed: Issue where Siri might read timer duration as hours instead of minutes
* Fixed: Paused tasks may appear as a "next task" suggestion in widget/complications
* Fixed: Issue where "next task" in complications or widgets may not show the correct task
* New icons: dishwasher, falcon, seeds, almonds, milk carton, honey, beets, mason jar, board game, crescent moon, syringe
If you have any feedback or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s not every day that an app helps you become a better person. But that’s what Streaks does with a simple, compelling design that gets out of the way—and lets you focus on eating healthy, reading books, flossing teeth, and winning at life. Oh yeah, and it’s one of the best Apple Watch apps we’ve ever used.
Reliable and Easy
There are two things I like about Streak:
1. All physical habits can be linked to other apps to track completion. For example, mindful minutes can be linked to any app that does meditation (I use Headspace) and as soon as you finish meditating, it’ll automatically update in Streaks. Similar for exercise, water intake, sleep, etc - which is very helpful.
2. It limits you to a max of 12 habits which is so helpful for enthusiastic sorts like me who get carried away.
Repetition without logic
You do 6 exercises daily. There are 4 levels to suit everyone’s convenience and body strength. It’s a good app to form daily habits but that’s the end of good part.
Now the bad part.
There is no provision for breaks. So you do exercises one after the other without even 1 second of break in between. You can pause the timer but there is no in built break system. Then comes the part where they make you do the same exercise one after the other for short duration. So 5 push-ups, then 10 push-ups and 2 pushes rather than say, 10 push-ups and 7 push-ups consecutively. The problem is one has to focus again on the same exercise multiple time for short durations than for longer time but fewer times. I don’t get the logic.
My last review was equally critical but never got published. I hope this one does.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
- 173.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
- ₹ 449
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.