Get Stronger and Build Muscle with StrongLifts. Simple, effective weight lifting program. StrongLifts plans your workouts, and does all the thinking for you. Just go the gym, follow the app, and get results.
Rated 5 stars by tens of thousands of StrongLifters all over the world.
Results from StrongLifters...
• Used for 3 months! Excellent results 285lb squat!
• I've gained 8 pounds of muscle in 3 months.
• After 12 weeks I'm now aiming for the 300lb squat and getting my bench above 220lb.
• In 3 weeks my squat has gone up by 45lb. It's an exercise I've struggled with in the past, but now it's one of my favourites.
• Being middle aged, overweight and never lifted weight this was what I needed. I am gaining muscle and strength, losing inches on the waist and squatted 220lb for the first time. I am more than happy.
Here’s how to get started with StrongLifts
1. Enter your best lifts (Squat, Bench, Deadlift,…), or start as a complete beginner
2. Watch how we calculate your optimal starting weights for each exercise
3. Get motivated by how much we predict you’ll be lifting in 12 weeks
4. Follow the workout plan, and build strength and muscle!
Stop wasting time in the gym, and start getting results. The StrongLifts 5x5 workout plan only takes three workouts a week of 45 minutes each. It's simple but effective..
• Intense, full body workouts to target every muscle with only three exercises
• Free weight, barbell exercises like Squats to build maximum strength and muscle
• Science-backed “Progressive Overload” to trigger gains and motivation
• Easy start with high exercise frequency to master proper form
• Rest days between workouts for optimal muscle recovery
• Visible, objective progress to keep you motivated
• Simple workouts to increase gym consistency
Most fitness apps only log your workouts but don’t show you how to get results. StrongLifts guides you through each workout like a personal trainer. It does all the thinking for you so you can focus on lifting. With StrongLifts you’ll know…
• How much weight to start with
• Which exercises to do each workout
• When to add weight, and by how much
• How to adjust for failures and plateaus
• When to deload, or switch sets & reps
• How long to rest between every set
• How much to lift after a break
You'll love the simplicity and ease-of-use of StrongLifts. Most fitness apps do too many things and are complicated to use. StrongLifts keeps it simple and saves you time…
• Easy to log - tap the circles to enter your sets, keep tapping to lower the reps
• Easy to adjust - tap the weight to change it, or let StrongLifts progress the weight
• Easy to follow - rest after each set, do your next set when the timer rings
• Easy to track progress - watch your strength increase on graphs
• Easy to learn - watch in-app videos of workouts
Apple Health compatible: sync workouts, body-weight, calories
Download StrongLifts and try our free workout plan. Upgrade to Pro for even better results with warmups, plate calculator, assistance exercises, and more.
StrongLifts Pro can be purchased for three months or yearly. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew at the end of the period, for the same price. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time up until 24-hours before the end of the subscription period in your Account Settings. When you cancel the auto-renewal, access to the Pro features will not expire immediately, you will have access until the end of the current payment period.
Our goal is to build the simplest, most effective way to build strength and muscle. We improve StrongLifts using your review and feedback. This is how we help you get "5-star" results in the gym.
Thanks for using StrongLifts! In this release: Various improvements for the Apple Watch! Here's what's new:
CHANGE: Watch uses SwiftUI 2.0 now, dropped WatchKit UI completely
CHANGE: Watch/iPhone resyncs faster after lost wifi/bluetooth connection
FIX: several Watch crashes, few bugs causing slowness/bad view refreshing
FIX: Watch sometimes not syncing workouts to Health/Activity
FIX: Graphs for Ramp/pyramid sets now shows heaviest set
• Workout Guide: https://stronglifts.com/5x5/
• FAQ: https://support.stronglifts.com/
• Contact Us: email@example.com
• Please rate the app 5 stars so more people find it
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Super effective workout and brilliant app
This is the best workout app I have ever used. Period. Great to track progress over time and also plan every workout.
StrongLifts is also a simple yet effective workout. Have been on it for the last 4 months and am very happy with the gains.
Simple and effective
If you are starting or not been able to achieve much out of your training , give it a try , A simple approach to gain strength .
I cannot workout regularly. Thanks to this app I can keep track of my workout and also keep challenging myself
In-App PurchasesSee All
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Stronglifts Limited
- 28.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2007-2021 StrongLifts, Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- StrongLifts Pro Annual ₹ 2,499
- StrongLifts Pro Quarterly ₹ 1,249
- StrongLifts Pro Monthly ₹ 419
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.