With daily games at 17 difficulty levels, novices and expert players alike will appreciate :) Sudoku. Our tutorial, extensive feature set, and advanced hint system offer something for every player. The more you play, the more you will enjoy it!
For unlimited puzzles, check out our other Sudoku products: :) Sudoku + (paid) and Sudoku Joy (free).
Our multi-stage hint system starts with a gentle reminder to get you back on track and works up to an illustration of the exact technique to use and how it applies to the current board. Use our hints to ease those frustrating moments and to learn how to be a better player.
- 17 difficulty levels, something for everyone
- Tutorial teaches you new techniques
- Large, high contrast digits are easier to read
- Advanced techniques at the higher levels, including X-Wings, sashimi fish, and coloring
- User interface optimized for fewer touches
- Choice of six color schemes
- Never covers up the board while you are playing
- Infinite undo/redo
- Undo to the last solvable position
- Board solvable indicator
- Automatic or manual pencil marks
- Save your game while you try alternatives
- Automatically saves your game when you get a phone call, switch applications, or lock the phone
- Highlighting helps you discover patterns
- Game clock; compares your time to other players
- Avoids graphic frills that distract from play
- Choice of digit styles, including Kanji and Hanzi
All games are true Sudoku, with symmetry and a single solution that can be discovered by logic alone. If you doubt that a puzzle can be solved by logic, simply have the hint system explain it to you step by step.
If you enjoy Sudoku daily, this is the app for you!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Improved compatibility with newer versions of iOS.
Added support for split view multitasking (when available).
Fixes disappearing digits in wild and weird play.
Fixed on/off sliders in Settings sometimes getting "stuck".
Forcing the screen orientation is no longer available. Please use the system supplied orientation lock.
Now requires iOS 8 or newer.
Ratings and Reviews
My favourite games app
I’ve had this app for as long as I’ve had a smartphone. It’s been an Amazing companion for me on journeys, waiting rooms, and all places where my phone is my only companion
A really good sudoku app. Have tried many, find this is the best . Have improved tremendously because it has all the levels. If in a good mood can try the more difficult ones, while the option to do an easy one and feel good is just there with a click . Timings also let me know how much i have inproved instantly .
Love it !!
It is acting weird in new iOS versions. Please release update of new version of it.
The developer, Jason Linhart, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jason Linhart
- 9.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2017 Jason T. Linhart
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.