Suzuki connect, advanced telematics solution gives a new way to connect to the car by providing a wealth of features & information that enhances their on-road experience. From the vehicle’s maintenance to helping in driving better and even save fuel, Suzuki connect will ensure that the customers become a part of a better-connected world.
Key Features of Suzuki Connect :
• Suzuki connect empowers customers to manage the host of services such as
• Real-Time Vehicle Tracking
• Live Location Sharing
• Tow Away Alert
• Geo-Fencing Alerts
• Navigation To Parked Vehicle
• Enjoy seamless ownership experience by tracking multiple vehicles under the same account
• Live Status Of Essential Components In The Car Remotely, Such As Odometer Reading, Fuel Level, Status Of Car battery & Seat Belts
• Automatic Emergency Alerts
• Driving Behavior Analysis
• Preventive Maintenance Calls
• Proactive warnings like low fuel alert, over speeding warnings, seat belt alert, AC idling alert and more.
• The system is highly secure and very difficult to tamper with since highly advanced security mechanism is implemented.
• 24 x 7 Maruti-OnRoad-Service (MOS) Assistance: Any malfunction in the vehicle will be handled proactively in the Suzuki connect and the customer will receive a call from Call center to check the vehicle with the nearest workshop.
Bug fixes an Performance Improvement.
Fixing iPhone XR and XS Max related layout issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Super slow app and refresh rates are bad
When compared to third party apps like Rollr, the interface design of the app is very poor. I think they need to give the development of the app to a better team. The app menu system also needs a serious improvement. However, I do like the fact that it provides odometer reading, Trip fuel efficiency details, seatbelt on, fuel level, etc. Driving behaviour dashboard could have been better with details like what can be improved and pin point locations where one would have braked or accelerated in appropriately. The current details are very terse with no details.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. The driving behavior features are do available at Pin Point locations for each trip.
Please go to trip summary - Select your trip - tap on the map - select the behavior you would want to see on map.
We would surely look into your feedback. For further queries do give us a call on 1800-102-6392/ 1800-200-6392 & our team member will be glad to assist you.
Live car tracking is worst
I don’t understand how this thing works.. live car status updated 3 days ago and showing the car location 50kms away from where my car is parked now...and there is no option to manually turn off trip... can you help me in fixing this! And you people saying this key features which is not working for me...
Smooth login experience and Quick responsive app
This update does seems to be a major update, removing all login related hassles faced in previous versions
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your excitement for Suzuki Connect!
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited
- 124.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Maruti Suzuki India Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.