Numerous fixes and minor improvements.
New in version 5.11:
• Hold the 'Send' button and select 'Schedule Message' to automatically send something at a specified time.
• Schedule reminders for yourself in the 'Saved Messages' chat.
• Get a notification when any of your scheduled messages are sent.
CUSTOM CLOUD THEMES
• Choose a custom accent color and quickly create a new theme in Settings > Appearance.
• Share your themes with other users on Telegram across platforms.
• Update your theme for all its users when you change something.
REDESIGNED MESSAGE OPTIONS
• Hold any message to open the options menu, redesigned in the style of iOS 13.
• Select part of the text in any message to copy, share, etc.
NEW PRIVACY SETTINGS AND MORE
• Choose who can find you on Telegram when they add your number to their phone contacts.
• Send a single :grin: :anguished: :rage: :poop: :cry: or :open_mouth: to check out what's new in the animated emoji department.
• Enjoy improved VoiceOver support.
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t find/attach Gifs Bug. Still not Fixed
I wonder how the telegram team missed this glaring bug. When I want to send a gif that I have downloaded on my camera roll, I can’t find the “animated” album when I click the attach button, instead I have to search the entire camera roll to search for the gif I want. I am able to see all albums , including albums of third party apps but I can’t find the Gif album.
I have over 3000 pics and over 1000 gifs so being able to directly get into the “animated” album will be of great utility to all users instead of searching through the combined photo and gif camera roll.
I use the I use an iPhone 6s and a IPhone XR and have the 12.4 version of IOS. This bug has still not been fixed yet
App designed from user’s perspective and not business perspective.
A beautiful app designed the way a user would love to use a messaging service. Simplistic approach with a complex design.
I would love to see a feature in groups, wherein admins of the group (collectively) can block messaging in the group for a certain time window.
Backstory: most of the groups now a days are being used by society/community members, schools, colleges, offices etc. The primary need of these groups is just to pass information rather than having informal discussion. However the most common problem that happens in these groups is someone would start a sensitive topic and arguments and debates escalates.
So if admins have rights to close discussions in a group for some time, when such topics/debates arise that would cool off the members momentary temper.
I being a member of many such groups, think that this feature would be a great value add and to my knowledge none other messaging apps had this feature. I know that the chances of someone notices this review and read it completely are very thin, but still hope that this gets addressed.
But this is a great app!
Kudos to the Telegram Team!
Good app but needs a MAJOR change !
I have started using telegram recently and i think it is way cooler than other leading chatting apps. The only major problem i see is evertime i restart my phone, the app goes into configuration mode and asks to generate otp to let me use the app. it can be a security feature but it kills the experience altogether. why in the world would i like to see that screen ? its my phone, i can restart it n number of times and everytime i do that telegram bugs me! plz do something about it.
- Digital Fortress LLC
- 164.8 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Telegram FZ-LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.