“Pocket Gamer - Mobile game of the year”
The Battle of Polytopia is an award winning and unique turn based strategy game about controlling the map, fighting enemy tribes, discovering new lands and mastering new technologies.
You take on the role as the ruler of a tribe and attempt to build a civilization in a turn based competition with the other tribes. It can be played offline line. Perfect for traveling.
"IMGA award for excellence in gameplay"
“Gold Winner - Lovie Awards”
"If you ever wanted the feeling of a classic Civilization game on your iPhone, The Battle of Polytopia is a worthy contender" - PCMag.com
“This brightly-colored turn based strategy game is difficult to put down” - Mac World
With millions of players, this game has quickly become one of the most popular civilization style games for mobile and has been acclaimed for its sleek user interface and great depth in game play.
* Free turn based civilization strategy game.
* Single & multiplayer strategy
.* Multiplayer matchmaking (Find players all over the world)
* 4x (eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, and eXterminate)
* Three game modes – Perfection, Domination and Creative
* Mirror Matches (Meet opponents with the same tribe)
* Configurable map types – Dryland, Lakes, Continents, Archipelago and Water * WorldExploration, strategy, farming, building, warfare and technology research.
* Wide range of different tribes with unique nature, culture and game experience.
* Auto generated maps make each game a new experience.
* Allow offline game play.
* Game play in portrait and landscape mode.
* Strategy multiplayer & Pass & Play.
* Leader board with top scores for the best civilization builders.
* Really Cute low poly graphics.
- Fix bug where you end up waiting for nature
- Fix bug where meeting tribes would not trigger popup
- Fix bug where routes did not update when freezing / unfreezing
- Fix bug where you didn't get unit upgrade options
- Adjusted drag sensitivity
- Various bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The best civ type game on the app store
This game is a civilization style simulation turn-based strategy game. It takes some key elements of that famous game, and simplifies complex things like tech trees to suit a phone screen. However, there is hardly any diplomacy. More focus is on battles. The game has a Multiplayer, for which you have to spend a small amount to unlock. However, there is no auto-matching server. Hence you are on your own finding friends to play, through internet message boards.
This is really great . just the type of game i was looking for
i used to play civilisation wars from miniclip and used to love that game. but there was a particular level i couldn’t win so i stopped playing it. This game is really great . like capturing area and making the whole map yours. i wish the multiplayer mode was available for free
Improvement and a need for an update
Sir kindly add one more special tribe ....aquarion is not as much powerfull as other two special tribe ..... please bring us the fourth special tribe as much powerful as polaris and ##yrion.....please release an update as soon as possible ....
with regards Vinay(India)
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Midjiwan AB
- 136.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Midjiwan AB
- In-App Purchases
- Vengir Tribe ₹ 89
- Quetzali ₹ 89
- Elyrion ₹ 179
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.